CD Slimmer of the Year!

I have put on another thread that I wish we could have found Libby to incluse on the photo I have posted, but we couldn't, at the time. There was also a lady there called Polly who we thought was a miniminer.
Ann

I have put on another thread that I wish we could have found Libby to incluse on the photo I have posted, but we couldn't, at the time. There was also a lady there called Polly who we thought was a miniminer.
Ann

Hi Ann, yes I was there in the final 10 and I do post on here. I also post on Wemits thread.

I gotta say, I was so moved by your story which was read out. x

Polly
xxx

Sorry Ann,

didn't realise that anyone was taking any photos for the site (and was a bit shy to come up to you and say hi as I didn't think that you would recognise me)

My mum took some pics, so I could see if she's able to e-mail them to me and I could forward them on.

Polly xx

Mega congrats to everyone!!!

... and thanks to everyone on here who sent good wishes!!

Just wanted to say how totally awe inspiring it was yesterday at the CD conference - everyone was magnificent and their stories and achievements are second to none (and the lady who has lost 24 stones - MEGA WOW - :D
I was completely overwhelmed by the courage and determination shown by all the SotY entrants and count myself truly honoured to have been included in such exalted company! Well done all of you and Leighann -- you are a star:) and will make a superb ambassador for Cambridge.

The CDCs were fab too - I hope I can be half as good as them one day -- although I can't imagine ever collecting a long service award.

It was lovely to meet so many nice people - I'm looking forward to next year conference already!

love to all,
Ailsa
xxxx:D

Morning all.
Firstly big congratulations to you Leighann,You are a star,you look great.Have a wonderfull time.
It was a great day,I meet lots of great people with so many wonderfull stories.
Had a nice chat with Anne,she is a lovelly lady.
Meet the one and only Mike,a real insperation to all of us.
Congratulations on you award Mike you so deservie it.
It was nice to meet so many other minimins,top people from a top site.
I felt so privliaged to be placed in the finial 10,so many wonderfull stories.No way would I have liked to have decided who to put there.
Thanks to everyone for ther good wishes.
A Big big thanks to Linda and Amy my CDCs for being there for me with help support and encouragement.The best thing I did at the start of 2006 was emailing Linda my life has change for the better from that day,Thanks to you both for helping me to win my weight war.love and hugs to both of you.
Hope everyone on minimins continue to win there own weight war,and remember with minimins you are never on your own.
Great people here with great advice and support.
Going now befor I ramble on anymore.
{{{HUGS}}}
love libbie xxx

Hi everyone, had a wonderful day, and many Congraulations to Leighann. Managed to get 4 Minimins together for a photo.
Ailsa (AKB) Leighann (Ladykeltic) Ann (westhills) & Sharon (summerskye)
Ann xxx
What a fantastic photo, it brought tears to my eyes. When you think of the amount of effort and perserverance each one of these ladies has had to put in, in order to achieve their goals. It really speaks volumes to see all 4 ladies together looking so great, healthy and happy. I am so pleased for you all - what inspiration!!!

CONGRATS TO ALL AND ESPECIALLY LEIGHANN

Julia McHugh, with more than 20 years' experience, is Counsellor of the Year 2006:)

Icemoose/Mike Scott is "New Counsellor of the Year 2006.:)

Back