CD ss Day 2

charleypolequeen

Hello everyone

Hope your all well its my Day2 on CDdiet i am starting all over agin i done it before last year and manage to loose most of my weight lost 5st and guess what im Fat again, i tried twice to re-do this diet and now i realise i have a over eating issue!! its actually helped me to regain control to do this diet again and hopefully for the very last time i get weighed next week Monday im ok so far doing SS i just hope i got enough will power left to see this through.

Welcome back! I hope this time you have the same determination as last time and are able to lose the weight again, but more importantly I hope that you are able to tackle the issues that made you gain the weight back so that you can keep it off for ever :)

Best of luck hun *hugs*

nellybelle said:
Welcome back! I hope this time you have the same determination as last time and are able to lose the weight again, but more importantly I hope that you are able to tackle the issues that made you gain the weight back so that you can keep it off for ever :)

Best of luck hun *hugs*

Thank you so much I'm ok today just hoping I don't loose my head I think I gained weight back coz I'm a food addict and once I overcome that I hope I can succeed thanx for support xx

I just got this new book called the beck diet solution. Its meant to be really good at helping people cope with why they are over eating and to develop good habbits. It might be interesting for you.

Keep us posted on your progress :)

nellybelle said:
I just got this new book called the beck diet solution. Its meant to be really good at helping people cope with why they are over eating and to develop good habbits. It might be interesting for you.

Keep us posted on your progress :)

Thank you I will see if I cant download from iBooks cheers I'm really struggling now I'm trying to smile it out it's only day 3 but I'm struggling :( can't get food off my mind xx

babypat said:
U have done it before. U can do it again. Good luck.

Thank you I am going to sure try xx

Day 4 :) let's do it...xx

hi, how are u doing today? hope the hunger pangs have reduced with ketosis. keep urself focused. U know why u want this weight off u. it's not an easy journey at all but the result is very rewarding. keep going

Back