Cd start 2.4.12

supergran

Going to do this......
Going to see a CDC on Monday evening, so going to cut down on my carbs and up my water this weekend.

Going away 2.5.12 so would like at least one stone off by then hopefully more:)

My grandson caught me on film, I couldn't believe how I looked. think I have a magic mirror because in my head I don't look like that when I look into it!!!!

So the time is right to get rid of this four stone I am carrying.

My kids have a knack of catching me at my worst angel so I didn't need to take special before photos. Good luck x

Good luck, I'm sure you will manage just fine. I think my mirror lies to me too because I always think I look great, and then I decided to take pictures in my bikini and WOWZERS - I seen something completely different. I seen this funny signatures on here it said "They say the camera adds 10lbs - Just how many cameras do I have on me?" it is so true, made me giggle ha-ha! :D x

Good luck on your start :) I think horrid pics are a great incentive haha, mine got scary when i couldn't tell the difference between myself or my mother

Been cutting down on the carbs and upped my drinking over the weekend ready to see a CDC at 5.30 tomorrow :)

Hi Supergran, glad the doc signed your form.
I started today aswell so good luck :)

BANG!!!!!! Day 4 and it's hit me....feel down, feel yuk and it gone bloody cold.if I can make it through the day I can do this diet. :)

Thanks will pop the kettle on, just kicked myself up my behind, ;-))))))knew it would hit me, but I will get through this x

Back