CD Starting Today

nb790410

Hi Everyone
Just joined this site, looking for support and advice whilst on the Cambridge Diet.

I have started today, had my induction and brought my first week food pack.

Just had my strawberry shake.

I want to lose 2 stone as my target. Am looking forward to going into Ketosis xx:wave_cry:

Welcome, congrats on taking this life changing step & good luck xx

Well done on starting - drink plenty of water - it really helps. Good luck

Hi and welcome. Good luck on the Cambridge. I am restarting on Monday after stoping due to a terrible loss but I will do it this time

good luck

Good luck and welcome. The first few days are the hardest but well worth your efforts good luck and keep us all updated with your losses :)

Hi Everyone
Just joined this site, looking for support and advice whilst on the Cambridge Diet.

I have started today, had my induction and brought my first week food pack.

Just had my strawberry shake.

I want to lose 2 stone as my target. Am looking forward to going into Ketosis xx:wave_cry:

well done, its the first step to a life changing experince, you will have good days and bad but i feel this diet has made me stronger and have better willpower, its very difficult and i respect people that have lost loads of weight as its def one of the hardest thing i have come across.

just wondered if you wanted to buddy up, i restarted again properly yesterday and determined to stay on track. if you want to buddy up let me know and we can motivate and support each other.

Hi, and well done on taking the first step on this great weight-loss plan.

I started SS a week ago, and have just been for my first weigh-in with my consultant .... 8.75lbs off!!! Feeling really pleased with myself for sticking to it 100%, and I'm now completely motivated and ready to hit week 2.

I know it's early days, but already I can see how this is going to completely change my life (and future eating habits) ... all it takes is determination and willpower.

Please stick with it during your first week ... I was pretty lucky and didn't experience any of the possible side-effects but, even if you do, it will be sooooooo worth it. Also, I'm sure you've already seen that this is a fantastic forum, absolutely full of great advice and inspiration, so any time you need advice or clarification about something, I'm sure you'll find it here.

Good luck with everything ...YOU CAN DO IT!!!

x

well done Mrs O on you first weigh in great result :)

well done Mrs O on you first weigh in great result :)

Thanks Mishie. Just looked at your stats and what a fabulous example YOU are! You've had some amazing losses, so what plan are you following? Is that all SS or have you ventured to SS+ yet? (I'm dreaming of the day when I can actually "eat" a little something rather than just drink!)

Keep up the good work x

Back