CD team challenge - TEAM ANNOUNCEMENTS!!

blue_grapefruit

Gold Member
Ok, I have just divided up the teams. I decided on team leaders that are posting a lot (me and becky) and that feisty lil bish bosh :)

Right then, here goes:

Team 1

Team Leader: Blue_grapefruit (Leah)
Susan70 ( su)
littlemissspendthrift (taryn)
karenO (Karen)
Bleedingheck (Lynn)
Oisin

Team 2

Team Leader: Becky85 (Becky)
missmf81 (maria)
xkarina24
Miss-B (diane)
Camilla
sugar_snap123 (Claire)

Team 3

Team Leader - Bishbosh (Caryl)
Tazzi_mctaztaz (Taryn)
fatgirl666 (Vic
Slaterslady (Nikki)
Fizzy (Lisa)
Debski (Deb)

Team 4

Elect Team Leader Guys
Bunnyg
Hanloje
juju_doll
Loz1984
Bev1963

Right, the purpose of team leaders is purely to collect your weigh ins, calculate your % loss (never fear, i will help :)) and generally provide the boot up the bum if someone is struggling :)

Team members, it's up to you to keep your team leader in check.

We start today, so between this morning and next thursday night you need to give your weekly weight loss (including week start weight) to your team leader:

Leah:
Last WI weight: 13st 7
This week WI: -7lbs

Right, it's now up to each team to decide on a team name! I suggest a team member from each team starts a thread :)

Have fun, GAME ON!!!

Last edited:
Fixed :) She was just too popular xxx

Can we all meet in the chat room each week for the results?

Thats a gd idea, as long as its not too early (ie after LO is asleep)

Yeah we could meet, or those of us who can make it can meet! Good thinking batman....

Bunnyg - it's not too late to join, lemme see if i can get 5 more people otherwise you can just join a team :)

xxxx

when i click on chat i just get a blank screen??!!

Can I join, I'm not technically CD until 27/8 but am following VLCD and deffo need a kick up the bum whilst my CDC is on holiday! and before I start????

Yep, no probs, find the "team 4" thread xxx

FAO LEAH!!!!!!!!

So basically, thursdays will be the day that we post what our teams have lost as a percentage? i will defo need help with this part, what are we getting %'s of? If you give me a example i might be able to work it out :) :)

Posting on fridays, cut off day is end of thursday.

Right, for example:

Leah - current weight 200lbs
This week = lost 20lbs

First, convert the st to lbs if you need to!

Then:
(Weight loss this week)
(Weight at last weeks weigh in) x100 =

200 x 100 =

0.1 x 100 = 10% LOST!

Get it hun? xx

Posting on fridays, cut off day is end of thursday.

Right, for example:

Leah - current weight 200lbs
This week = lost 20lbs

First, convert the st to lbs if you need to!

Then:
(Weight loss this week)
(Weight at last weeks weigh in) x100 =

200 x 100 =

0.1 x 100 = 10% LOST!

Get it hun? xx

errrr yeah!!!!!!! thanks i will write that down and if i still cant get it i will get bf to help he a brainbox! thank you :) x

There was a thread somewhere for people who want to join in who haven't been around, but I can't find it :confused:
But I'm sure Leah will see this one, anyway :)

Leah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I have a question...i have been trying to wok out the %weight loss. ok i can do it for one person but do i have to get the %for the whole group?? How do i do that?

also this may be slighty cheeky considering this was your idea but what if we just add up the lbs people lose and let that be the loss for the team and then the team with highest lbs lost wins...or is that to easy and wudnt work?

OMG i leave for 3 days beck!! Nightmare!!

Will PM you hun xx

Back