Team 4 is no more :-(

Hi Team

We have a new member :D

It's barcababex - I have PM'd her to point her in the direction of this thread so I am sure she'll be along soon - I am sure you will all make her feel very welcome :D

Hi everyone

I'm your newest member I am currently on day 2 of my FINAL restart! I am 11st4 and want 2b 8st asap

Hope u all r doing ok and I hope to help with the teamlosses my wi day is Tuesday so fx

Look forward to getting to know u all

noelle xxx

hi Noelle, good to have you on board. Where are you based? Sounds like you'll be the first WI of the week, then I WI on a Wednesday, and the others Thursday and Friday.
Wishing you lots of luck this week on your FINAL restart and collecting those Tigers!
Go Team 4!

hi team,
how's everyone doing this week? Are you back on track again wannabe10?

I am considering switching from 810 to SS+ this week..............but I can't decide between option A or option B. Want the small meal, but cannot drink black tea or coffee! Going to see how little skimmed milk I can cope with tomorrow and then decide.

Good luck with your WIs

Last edited:
morning all week 7 and another 2.5lbs of ugly unwanted fat off hooray for me xxxxxxxxx

sorry dont know about the 810 plan as yet and mushrooms i think are not ok, hope you manage to stick to it and get a good loss x

Hey Team

I've decided to leave CD now and head back to Weight Watchers. TBH I'm kinda happy with my weight just now, I still have a stone to lose but theres no rush for it to come off at the mo.

I'm gonna store my CD things and maybe use it for a wee detow before christmas for the parties :D

I'm sorry to let the team down but I'm so close to going on a binge I fell WW is what I need just now.

Wish u all the best of luck xxx

GO TEAM 4

Blimey, it's all happening here! Well done, wannabeskinny, on your weight loss this week, and the very best of luck with the final leg of your weight loss journey wannabe10. You go for it!

Bunny, can you just wait until I double check with Jane if she wants to rejoin her old team before you advertise for a new member.

Where's Loz? Fingers crossed for her WI.

Hi Bunny,
It looks like you need to advertise for another new member -- at least it is all changing in the same week I suppose?

The good news is that Jane's asthma is much better, the bad news is she thinks the flare up was caused by the CD packs so is unlikely to be coming back to CD.

We've got one already -- Noelle -- and I'm sure Bunny will sort it all out tonight. More concerned about the lack of Loz. It's her WI today and still no sign.

Hey Girls
How u all doing? I on day 4 seem to be ok scared to say it incase I fail again! Still very determined bit down scales arent moving much yet but I'm sticking to it! ;( Its the weekend so FX we all make it through ok, Just thought I'd check in

Noelle xx

Hi there Noelle, good to hear from you. Now you know not to worry about the scales -- you shouldn't be looking for a start, and certainly not if it can demotivate you. Your weight will fluctuate all week until you body works out it is on a diet so just stick to it and stay focussed.

Are you SSing. SS+ or 810? Well done on getting to day 4! Keep up the good work.

Hey
i am SS easier that way I think FX it works gonna avoid scales till tues it only annoys me lol ;)
How r u getting on , what plan r u doing?

Noelle xx

Back