Team 4 is no more :-(

I'm on 810. Couldn't hack more than about 3 days on SS. I'm doing well. Full of determination to stick to it rigidly. Good luck over the weekend.

Hi everyone - aww I am sorry to lose another team member, but I am sure you are doing what's best for you which is all that matters.

I will put out a recruitment campaign now and hopefully Loz will be round soon! x

Yeah, hopefully we'll hear from Loz soon. The cut off for results is 6pm Sunday. Here are the results so far:

Team Challenge: Week 8
Bunnyg - 5 lbs (1.67%)
Hanloje - 3 lbs (1.5 %)
Wannabe10 +3lbs (+2.2%)
Loz1984 - ?? (???%)
francesmag - 4 lbs (2.1%)
wannabeskinny - 2.5 lbs (1.4%)

Team Result - ???

well done team 4 on our losses this week looks good hope you all have a good weekend ssing x

Hi there wannadrop3st, what's your name? And what day you weigh in. Hope to catch up with you on here soon. You can't send personal messages until you have done 50 posts (when you will also be able to see members profile pics etc) so get posting on this thread lots and you'll be there in no time.

Wonder where Loz has got to? She was online earlier this week and seems pretty motivated as she has signed up for the October challenge. We might have to go with just 5 results as the cut off time is 6pm Sunday. Bunny can you calculate the team total bearing in mind we have a gain to include?

I'm off for a big walk on the South Downs. Hope team 4 is having a lovely weekend too.

Hi Guys,
Wow, this is exciting :D
My name is Sharon (call me Shaz :p) i am 38, live in Birmingham, married with 3 kids (i say kids, the eldest is 18, 14 and 3)
I started CD on SS on Thursday, so today is day 3:D and its going really well.
In fact i am a bit worried, as i have not been hungry, felt a bit funny yesterday, slight headache but that was it, I have been drinking loads of water (too much i now have found out :eek: ha ha)
I am 15st 6lb, so looking to drop 3 stone and take it from there ;)
My weigh in next week is tuesday, I cant wait woohoooo :D:D:D
Thanks for having me in your team guys
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Shaz, thanks for your intro, that's great. I live down near Brighton by the sea and work from home. I started my last ever diet in June at 15 stone 8lbs.

Noelle also weighs in on Tuesday, and mine is first thing Wednesday morning. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Well done for sticking to it.

Hi there, in case Loz isn't posting this week I thought I'd have a go at getting a total. It seems a bit unfair for the team to take a gain, when wannabe10 has left. In fairness perhaps, we should not then include hanjole's loss either -- a gain of 3lbs and a loss of 3lbs would cancel each other out anyway, surely??

So here would be the results for just the three of us. Let me know what you think?

Team Challenge: Week 8
Bunnyg - 5 lbs (1.67%)

francesmag - 4 lbs (2.1%)
wannabeskinny - 2.5 lbs (1.4%)

Team Result - 1.75%

Hi Frances, thanks for doing that - Oh dear - just three of us and with Loz not around, I am the longest standing member of team 4 - there have been so many changes!!

No, Bunny, it's not you at all, you have been an absolute star! It's just with people leaving, for different reasons, it is hard to start again and get the team spirit going.

For this reason I have decided to leave team 4 and try my chances elsewhere with a more established team. It's been great and I wish you all the best of luck. Maybe starting with a new lot for team 4 might be the best plan -- with lots of newbies you're bound to win!! That would be typical that Team 4 wins the week after I leave, but to be honest, it doesn't feel like my team anymore.

Catch you all around online,

Last edited:
I am sorry to announce that Team 4 is no more! Frances and I have had a chat and with all the changes and the amount of people dropping out, it's just too much to keep track of. I just don't feel I can keep the team together now. Frances, I totally support your move to team 10 - I know how much you rely on the team chat and it's just not enough here.

I really am sorry to our two newest members Noelle and Shaz - we don't want to let you down, but it's just too difficult now and it's only really supposed to be a bit of fun.

Maybe someone will want to start up a brand new team 4, but if not, I hope Noelle and Shaz, you are able to find a new team.

So I will see you all around online, good luck with all of your journey's xx

Ahh thats a shame Bunny, but no worries :wave_cry: We are all on the same mission in the end eh :D
Good luck to you too Frances :wave_cry:

Thanks guys,
Shaz

no probs u guys good luck with your journey.

I like the idea of team moral so might try and keep it going, shad would u be up for that??? Ps I also have 3stone to loose hopefully we can do it together

Noelle xxx

Geez!

Gosh guys - I was ill for one weekend and my team's been disbanded!

Oh well........

Hi there Loz,

Sorry you have been ill and glad to hear you are OK now. It wasn't just a weekend, it has been a full week since you posted on the Team 4 thread. You were on Minimins on Thursday night and didn't drop by to say hello or welcome the new team member. It is a shame, and must have been awful for you to come online and find your team gorn, but I really felt that it was me talking to myself in there, with Bunny dropping in, and it wasn't the same team anymore. We all live and learn. Maybe I should have held out a bit longer before abandoning ship. Wish you the very best with your new team, and with getting to goal.

Back