CD tips

I blend everything and don't mind them too much! I have apple and cinnamon porridge for brekkie, shake for lunch and soup for supper! Im lucky I like enough flavours to give me some variation!! Can't wait to try the bars in week three! They sound yummy!!

I love the apple and cinnamon porridge, I make it in the saucepan though and stir while heating, it's always been ok for me. I have the porridge for dinner, a shake for breakfast & the ladies in the canteen make up my soup for me for lunch.

I pretty much like everything except the leek & potato soup (yuck!)

won't touch the soups this time round, for some reason the thought of them makes me sick... so does the thought of the toffee & walnut, butterscotch, vanilla and fruits of the forest shakes...

i love my tetra esp banana and live on chocolate, strawberry, banana, choc mint & choc orange shakes...

love the apple & cinnamon porridge but use 240ml of water and like lauren i heat it on the hob as i don't have a microwave... if i then leave it for 5-10mins it's like readybrek :)

and just on the bars this week, only got cranberry as i remember how much i love them... have limited myself to 3 a week :)

I hate the leek n potato soup as well and not a big fan of the spicy tomato but actually quite like the others. Don't like fruits of the forest or toffee n walnut shakes either but like all the rest!

The vanilla shake, whizzed up lots with a blender with mix'a'mousse and some orange flavouring. Chill in 2-3 bowls and you have a yummy dessert - that tastes like cheesecake! I love it! x

Hate the tetras! YUK!
Live off toffee/walnut made up with coffee, breakfast, lunch and dinner! Sometimes have mint choc bar which is yummy with loads of loverly chewy bits {a bit like rubber bands which keep you chewing lol}.

That vanilla and orange mousse sounds nice - but when I tried to make a mousse it was like a big lump of rubber, I could chop bits off and chew them. Not a great texture - did I over mix it?

Back