CD to SW?

frump2fab

Hi guys,

I was just wondering if anyone had gone from CD to SW and how they found it, I have a good bit to lose (4 stone gulp!) but I can't afford the diet in the long run so have decided to set my target over my target BMI and try lose the rest myself. Does any have any experience on slimming world after CD?

I'm planning on doing exactly the same thing, I am hoping to stay CD until my goal weight, but money is tight (I just keep telling myself how much would you eat? Then if you take that away from the cost of CD it's not a lot for the results) then move over to SW to maintain my weight. I've always conned myself before when I've lost a bit of weight. That I won't let myself gain, but it always creeps on! Not this time, I'm determined to do it. Good luck

I will also be doing this eventually. I will go through all the steps first with CWP but go to Slimming World with a 7lbs-14lbs target so once I have made that transition over to food completely, I will technically still be trying to lose and wont get complacent and start being naughty. Also, once you reach target with Slimming World it is then free providing you stay within the target bracket and go at least once every 4 weeks, so not only will it keep me from gaining as I wont want to pay eventually, it will also help me keep an eye on my weight by having to go at least once a month. I think its a fab idea x

Diane1966 I am so glad you shared. I too will be swapping to SW after losing another 2 stone but worried about the transition and whether I would initially gain weight on SW, but your post has put me at ease. Thank you :)

Back