cd to ww - how long till i lose?

kikuka

Tequila makes miaow happy
Hi all, I started WW from CD on Thursday last week, and so far have gained back the carb weight (not worried about that) but clothes all fit great so no actual fat gone on! I was wondering how long you think it will take my body to adjust to ww and for the scales to start moving again? Will be happy with half a pound a week on ww to lose the last stone slow and steady. i am on core, but not eating an awful lot as my tummy has shrunk. I pointed up what my core meals would have been last night and I was on 17 points, which is what I would get on points anyway! Thanks

Hi hunni, i was on cd for 22wks and then swap to ww to lose my last 9lb, after 5days on ww on my normal wi day i got weighed and had stayed the same the the next week wi I had lost 1lb and Im due to have a wi on thursday.

I have 18pts a day.

hope this has helped a little bit, good luck hunni, ww is great.xx im loving it.xx

depends on the individual :) some people lose in their first week, others may STS or have a small gain.. usually 2nd week at latest you will see a loss though :) x

Thanks for your reply, it looks as though it will be a gain this week but I am trying not to panic as I am going from no glycogen or food in my system to loads of veg etc. i am certainly no bigger in size and feel quite trim! Will wait and see what it says next week.

Back