CD Vs L/TRIM ????????

michellewild

hi every1,just a quick question,do u think cd is just as good as lipotrim,ie weight loss,i am on lipotrim at the moment but am finding it quite hard now,there is just not enough choices,thanks in advance for any replys xxxx

I think its the same hun. I know lot of people have moved over from LT to CD due to the fact LT does not have enough choice. I am sure someone will be able to help you more on this tho. good luck your doing amazing :D xxx

Hi yes it is the same, i did LT and CD and losses are same, average loss is around 1st a month on both diets. CD has alot more choice but you have to decide if that is good or bad.

Some people say having alot of choice of products and flavours makes it harder for them and means they want to eat more.
It worked great for me as i do ss+ and get to have a 200cal meal each day too, still same losses as LT.
Not only do they have loads more flavours of shake but they have porridge for brekkie, and edible lol choc bars not like LT flapjacks, yuk!! Also CD have ready made shakes, so much easier to take if you are out all day.
Personally i would always choose CD over LT but everyone is different.

I switched from LT to CD because the lack of choice was making it too hard after a month. It was a brilliant decision as I can stick to this diet and don't feel like I'm punishing myself. The weight losses are the same but I'm much happier on CD! If variety will make you stray from the diet then it's not for you but only you will know that :)

Good luck!

ohh thankyou it definatley sounds much better and for me more choices will make it easier as i will feel like i am not missing out with the family ie sitting at the table eating,do i need to find myself a consultant then??,and is it around the same price?? actually cant wait to start on this diet now,as when i was on lt i felt really down n felt like i was missing out to much xxxxxxxxxx

Aw thats good hun :) Will be nice to see your around on this forum more everyone is lovely on here and will really keep you motivated to lose weight hehe!! If you go on the CD website you should be able to find a CDC in your local area. I pay £36 a week for CD but every CDC is different but i think the avereage is £36 -£40 a week.

My fav flavours are

Mint and chocolate shakes mmmm

Original Porridge yummy!

And i LOVE the chocolate bars and the toffee are really nice too hehe

Good luck hun <3 xxxx

there are also different levels of Cambridge - you can add in a small meal each day, a slightly larger meal etc and skimmed milk.

Why not contact a CDC for an informal chat and see what they tell you?

Back