CD vs LT

TIGHTKNICKERS1

HI EVERYONE
has anybody done CD and LT? if u have, how did u feel they differ and which did u find more successful? was there much difference in ur weight losses?
xxx

LT is for the 'aaaaaaaaaaaardcore ;)

No soz dunno - only done LT :)

Have only done LT!

CD seems to have a decent array of flava's tho!:)

SSing on CD is the same as LT only more flavors....LOTS MORE FLAVORS!! You will lose the same amount of weight on both diets. You go see a councellor instead of the pharmacist. I personally prefer the flavors on CD. It has options like SS+ where you can add milk and a small carb meal...then work up the plans until you are eating fully.

HI EVERYONE
has anybody done CD and LT? if u have, how did u feel they differ and which did u find more successful? was there much difference in ur weight losses?
xxx
Only done LT but i have to say CD have nicer flavours or so it seems x

My nearest CDC is about ten miles away, LT pharmacy two minutes walk!

So LT is my temple!

I have done LT and changed 3 days ago to CD ...all i can comment on is the flavours cd flavours rock! more choice!

ur doing ok then nic on cd? im debating whether to change to cd from lt ? the pharmacy i get lt from is 50 mile round trip, cd is 13 round trip??/ am just wondering if the weight loss will be the same?

xx

if you look at porgeous..she is a fab inspiration she lost all her weight on cd and looks flipping fab!!!
Yeah, i am good and loving then so happy xx just need to get weighed now ...cant wait...i am getting some bars next week too as i am working more lates x

bet it goes amazingly for you love. fingers crossed. bars...yummmmm xxx

i did LT for 3 weeks and now on my second week of CD . I changed because of the travelling to the pharmacy, the CD woman was closer.

So far i can easily say it is alot better ! not only is there more flavours there are ready made shakes and bars which are fabulous for work and the choc mint shake is gorgeous!!!

Hope this helps!!

Lea xx

Hey,
I have recently inquired about CD, and it turns out the lady who does it is just down the road from where I grew up and where mum still lives.
So it's becoming much more of a possibility, I'm gonna start lurking around the CD forum too.
Mainly what I wanna know is are the shakes nicer? What are the chocolate covered bars like?
LoveLea and Nic, I trust you guys, what are they like?
Is it true there is flavours to add to water?

Guen

Hey,
I have recently inquired about CD, and it turns out the lady who does it is just down the road from where I grew up and where mum still lives.
So it's becoming much more of a possibility, I'm gonna start lurking around the CD forum too.
Mainly what I wanna know is are the shakes nicer? What are the chocolate covered bars like?
LoveLea and Nic, I trust you guys, what are they like?
Is it true there is flavours to add to water?

Guen

Hiya! Sorry for butting in, but I'm doing CD and I just wanted to answer your question about the water flavourings. yep! there are two; Berry and Orange, you just add a bit to water and can have them hot or cold, and we have recipes too for all kinds of things to do with shakes, soups and flavourings.

I don't have the bars as they affect my weight loss and make me prone to eating, but they are mostly very nice, some nicer than others though. The tetras are very handy (ready-made chocolate or banana shakes) too.

Sorry if that sounds like a sales bid.

Hi guen, i have PM 'd u with the specifics but overall they are very nice my favourite is the choc mint it is delicious. the choc and vanilla are about the same the strawberry tastes more like strawberry , the bars are lovely.
plus u can do things with them like mousse, jelly, icecream, ice lollies, crisps, muffins all listed on the cd forum.
Hope this helps
Lea xx

Thanks Miel, do the bars affect everyones weight loss or are you unusual? They are tempting me so much, as I can't take the LT flapjacks and I really miss chewing!

I looked into both diets before I started and there are far too many opportunities to cheat on the CD. You can even drink alcohol. That's why I chose LT because with me it is all or nothing. But different diets suit different people...

Hey VickiL
Could you tell me about the oppertunities to cheat? I'm not prone to cheating, but if temptation got too great....

Guen

Ah come on!! Tell me! tell me!
I really am good, I have prepared meals for 30 people several times, and sat with them eating, and sometimes I have to go 10 hrs without a shake and go to restaurants with people, and I prepare 3 meals a day for my bf! I can be trusted! But if like...I hadn't had a shake in 2 days, and there was no possibility of getting a shake, and I was weakening, and I feared I might be needed to repopulate the world, I may, for the sake of prosterity you understand, have a salad.

I looked into both diets before I started and there are far too many opportunities to cheat on the CD. You can even drink alcohol. That's why I chose LT because with me it is all or nothing. But different diets suit different people...
You can't drink alcohol whilst you are doing ss or ss+ as you are still in ketosis..its only when you get to the stablization stage you can do that...which is the same as after LT's refeed! And if you are cheating... you are only cheating yourself..
Personally i think the fact there is more choice...will make you think less about cheating as you have the variety! My personal opinion!!

Back