CD while at uni..

incognito

I am looking to start the CD within the next fortnight however I am a student nurse and I will be at uni or out on placement at least 4 days each week!

How easy will it be for me to follow this diet.. has anyone else managed?

TY xx

You can use the tetras from day one, which as they are ready-made should be easy for you to carry around. Once you get to week three, you can use the bars which will make it even easier. I have had a number of students as clients, and they have used the tetras and bars in this way to make it easy for themselves.

Good luck :wavey:

Hiya,

I go to school/uni whatever, too. I don't know what being a student nurse entails but I think you have classes... like most other studies haha?

I'm sure you're allowed your lunch break? If you can drink enough water to sip on during day and just have a tetra or after 2 weeks a bar during lunch you will do fine :) I really like the chocolate tetra's. :)

Good luck,

xxx

im in college too, and although i didnt go out on placement (accounting) i did follow ll from sept to now.
in college i used to make up the shakes and found it very easy to stick to!! it was the habit of eating that was the hard part for me in college.
im sure ull do grand xxx

Hi am doing CD and am at Uni. You will find that tetras may be very helpful although I never really liked any of them. I normally have a porridge before I leave and drink a litre of water in the morning. If I have time to grab something for lunch then I can dash home but if not then I have my next pack at about 5/6pm and the last one at 8pm. You will just get into a routine once you start and find something that suits you.

The only thing that worries me about Uni and the diet is I struggle to drink as much water as I could if I was at home. I however try and drink a litre in the morning (before noon), another in the afternoon (before 5) and a final one in the evening (before 8). It has worked so far very well. All the best.

Hiya i work on the wards. It will be easy when ur on placement. As all wards have a kitchen for you to make the shake or soup up or porridge in the morning. Just perhaps buy the cambridge diet cup and maybe a wee whisk.

I would imagine the real test will be if you go to the canteen with everyone at the hospital or uni, and u have to watch everyone eat normal food. Im just going to sit in the charge nurse room from now on at break times, keep me out of temptation..

Good luck

Thanx Peeps x

I will have classes.. another 5 weeks of them and then ill be out on placement x

Where theres a will theres a way I suppose.. Im actually looking forward too it x

Hi Im a 2nd yr nursing student and Im on community placement - which I find hard as you dont know when you will be able to eat ..I have restarted today and am back on the 5th Jan so hoping my body will be adjusting by then.

Good luck

Hi Im a 2nd yr nursing student and Im on community placement - which I find hard as you dont know when you will be able to eat ..I have restarted today and am back on the 5th Jan so hoping my body will be adjusting by then.

Good luck

Good Luck..

Hopefully we can give each other some encouragement :~) x

Back