CD810/CD1000 -help, please!

Tessieg1

Silver Member
Hi Guys,
Hope you're all ok. I'm on CD at the mo, but going it alone as I can't afford more products or seeing my CDC this month. I'm doing a mix of SS+, CD810 at the mo, but just wondered if someone could give me some ideas about CD1000 as to what you can eat on it, etc, please?
I'm going to see my CDC again from beginning February, so will start back purely on SS+ then, but until then I have 50 packs to last me till then! :eek:
Thanks very much! :D

i've posted somewhere on what is on each plan. i'll have a look and see if i can find it.

Thanks Hon, that's really kind of you. :)

basically

this is what i tend to do for the 1000 a brief view.

you have 2 shakes a day listed as breakfast and lunch,

then a 150 breakfast from the list which incl porridge, bread with an egg, or fruit upto the value of 150 cals.

lunch is a green salad. (with your 2nd shake)

tea is similar to the 810 but with a small amount of carbs like 40g of wholemeal pasta or a jacket spud, etc and a piece of fruit worth 50cals.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. CD brekkie then i choose 3 apples to eat through the morning/afternoon
  2. lunch i have my green salad. i use bags of pre-prepared salad as it's quick.
  3. tea i have a meal from the 810 with 40g of pasta as i love pasta. an another apple as i can't seem to get enough of them.
  4. supper is my last cd product of the day which is usually a bar.

a reminder of the 810

Choose one portion of protein-rich food from the list below:

Protein Options

250g plain cottage cheese (5% fat)
325g reduced fat cottage cheese (less than 2% fat)
175g chicken breast without skin/fat
275g white fish fillet, eg cod, haddock
260g canned tuna* in water (drained)
190g fresh tuna steak*
275g quorn pieces/mince (V)
250g prawns
2 large eggs (V)
210g regular or 400g of firm tofu (V)
80g dried weight red lentils
225g canned chick peas, drained
70g dried weight soya beans
80g dried weight chick peas

The skimmed milk allowance should be 340mls (misprint in book)

Plus

Vegetable options

3 tablespoons in total of any of the following

Green salad leaves such as rocket, lambs lettuce, watercress, radicchio, little gem or romaine lettuces
Celery, cucumber or red radishes
Courgettes, marrow, Brussels sprouts, kale, turnip tops (the green leafy part not the actual turnip) broccoli, cauliflower or any cabbage including pickled)
Mushrooms
Chinese leafy greens such as pok choi or Chinese cabbage
Spring onions, green peppers, spinach, asparagus, fennel and celeriac

Plus
340ml skimmed milk.

Remember - No oil to fry (steam or poach). Don't add salt, but herbs, pepper, balsamic or lemon juice are ok. Use fat free salad dressings.

Also please note Page 15

'Smoked Haddock with celeriac and roasted vegetables'

This should be plain haddock NOT smoked haddock due to the high salt level in smoked haddock.

Plus
3 Cambridge meals regardless of height, gender or ethnicity

Enjoy

Great Things - thanks sooo much for this! I really appreciate it. I am really looking forward to having a bit of fruit again! LOL.

Sacred Silence - thanks very much for your post. I will have a look at your diary too to get some ideas.

Both of you are brilliant. Thanks again. :D

You`re welcome, Good luck! x

Back