CDC coming tomorrow! havnt been weighed officialy for 4 weeks!

vampalicious

Silver Member
hiya,
my CDC texted me to say she would come tomorrow at 11am to bring my food and weigh me!
(shes been on holiday for 4 weeks and couldnt come wednesday because she was ill) so i thought id have to wait another week and was very disapointed, but she is coming tomorrow, so i will finaly see how much weight i have actually lost in 5 weeks and 2 days,
excited!!

wow! it will be great to get a 4 week result, you will feel awesome after seeing that. let us know how it goes.
xx

Excellent! How exciting!!

That is mega exciting, good luck hun xx

Oh that is brilliant! I would be so excited I doubt I would have slept :D and I also don't think I could have waited....I am not very patient!:eek:

Thats good news, what time is she coming? Let us know how you get on!

Porgous, that dress in your second picture is stunning, it really suits you.

hi everyonw, she has been, and my scales must be accurate as i lost exactly what my scales said i did, so scince i have started CD 5 weeks and 2 days ago i have lost a total of 14 inches and 25lb im pleased with that. :)
x

Well Done!

Brilliant, well done!!

well done vamp! It's weird because from your face, you don't look like you need to lose weight at all - you're beautiful!

thanks everyone!!

thanks karen!!! when i use to weigh 21 stone, my face was massive, thats the first place it went from, so now i have a slim face and a huge arse and hips lol

Wowzers!!!! Well done Vampalicious... and ditto what Karen said xx

Back