Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

CDC in west london??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Alli, 25 January 2007 Social URL.

1. Alli

Alli Full Member

Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Is there seriously only ONE CDC in west london?:confused: If there are any CDCs in west london, or at least that i can get to by tube, PLEASE tell me!! I would like to see my CDC more often, but as it is, i have to get on a tube and then a train which means i probably can't see her that often!

I hope to hear from someone!!

x Alli x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Alli

Alli Full Member

Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    :eek: Are there really no CDCs in West London!?!?!:eek:

4. nadhak

nadhak LIGHTER LIFE FOR LIFE

Diet:
    lighter life maintaining and occasional re-starting
    hmmm looks like there aren't alli - ah well motivation for you to complete your journey and start up as a CDC???
    [​IMG]

5. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

6. Diva

Diva Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Hi Alli

Apologies for it seeming as if you were being ignored!

There are a few of us but, to be honest, sometimes its difficult to make yourself known as it could be misconstrued as blatant advertising! Usually you would receive a PM from the respective counsellors but, in this case, we were unable to PM you due to you being a new user.

I am a CDC and Coach and am based in Ruislip (Central Line) and cover all areas of West London. Please feel free to contact me either via this site or at [email protected].

:D

7. Alli

Alli Full Member

Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Maybe?... I wonder if there is a need for a CDC in W london...?

Thanks for telling me about Eniola, Linda;)

Diva... PMing? Whats that? --- Im still quite new to this site :)

x Alli x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.