CDC Telephone Interview

Miss-Piggy

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
I received a letter today telling me that my initial telephone interview is tomorrow. I am suddenly quite nervous, could anyone tell me the format? I am unable to get hold of my own CDC to ask her.

Also, the next training date that I could attend (if successful at telephone stage) is on May 2nd in Crawley. It would involve a flight for me, are there any travel expenses for this?

Sorry, last question. I think I read somewhere that you need to pay for your starter kit at the training session even though you haven't been accepted as yet, is this right? Can you pay by cheque? How much would it be?

Thanks in advance
x

Telephone interview was really chilled out for me. Just the usual stuff - why do you want to do this, what do you think you can bring to the job. That sort of thing.

No travel expenses- sorry!! I had to go down to Northants!

You pay for your business pack by cheque - I think it's still £75. You pay for it at your training day if you decide you want to go ahead!

Don't worry...I'm sure you'll be fine!

good luck!
xx

Hi,

All of the above.

Your cheque for your business cheque is not cashed until you are accredited.

If the Crawley one is too far ask when next Corby on is if that is easier for you.

All your expenses are down to you getting there and back, however, the training day is free:) .

Do you mind me asking how long ago your forms went in? mine have gone in but only a week or so ago so not getting too worried just yet !

Hi,

We have a big advanced training day for diabetes this week on Wednesday in Birmingham so if you are waiting to hear could be after that!

Emma is so lovely please anyone waiting for a call relax.

CD is growing day by day and we are really looking forward to all the new CDC's coming on board.

After 20 years I still think this is the best job in the world!

Linda

Back