Cdc training day

chickenpie

Cambridge Diet Councellor
Just wondered if anyone here is booked onto the Cambridge training day on July 18th?
I am going for my cdc training ooohh how exciting!!:D

I'm not going but just wanted to say I hope you enjoy it and good luck :)

Also not going, but best of luck with it. Having a good CDC is so vital and you sound very enthusiastic!!! Hope it goes well x

Ooohhhh how fab you're tarining day is booked. Please let me know all about it as I am considering going for it too. My cdc will sponsor me which is fab and I'd love to do it, I just have to make sure I can give 100% to doing it before going ahead. My schedule is very full but i know I'd enjoy being a CDC. Good luck xxx

Hi, Just wondering if there is certain requirements for becoming a CDC - like a certain amount from target, been on CD for a certain time? Its something I would like to do soon

Good luck for next week as well Curly! Hope it goes really well for both of you. The more fab CDC's out there the better :)

Hey Kiera, the requirements to be a cdc are:
Bmi of 28 or less
Been on cd for at least 2 weeks
Good interpersonal skills
Enthusiasm for cd
Think that was about it! Go for it if you think it is something you would enjoy! xx

Hi guys,

Just wanted to wish yas all the best with your training days and I am sure yas all will make terrific councellors.

Take care

Back