CDC wants to sponsor me but hubby doesn't want me to go to peoples houses ......

lots of fab ideas peeps thank you I am going ahead and I will deal with it after the training i am sure that if i don't ask his opinion then he can't give it lol

thanks GeeBee I am a taurean which means i am subborn so I will be finding a way round it and him he is very protective bless him

cheap caravan? its the time to buy them! get a halogen heater to make it cosy. mmm just thought- scales are probably best on a level floor so you'd have to get your spirit level out after you'd put the caravans feet down. also have to make sure it wasnt damp for storing the products.maybe not such a great idea then?!

cheap caravan? its the time to buy them! get a halogen heater to make it cosy. mmm just thought- scales are probably best on a level floor so you'd have to get your spirit level out after you'd put the caravans feet down. also have to make sure it wasnt damp for storing the products.maybe not such a great idea then?!
LoooooooooooooooooooooL:p

Well I would like caravan

This is the thing though - - i dont care a flip where i go to get my rations...she could work from a builders hut as far as im concerned ..i literally go in..weigh..and pick up my fix :D ..i dont do the chit chat thing cant be bothered lol

see I am at my CDC for up to an hour sometimes but only if she has no one in after me, we have a little chat about things but some people come and go really quickly.

Oh god ive never stay that long!!! Im usually in after work just before going home or during work in the day inbetween my next client dont have more than 5 mins to spare in the day normally...suits me :D

Back