CDCs - can you just confirm for me

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Kath, 12 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Kath

Kath Water water everywhere

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    that the water flavourings are limited to 1 teaspoon a day?

I've just had a search through my paperwork and can't find that written down but I have it in my head somewhere so tell me I'm not going mad!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. julesrush

julesrush Norwich CDC

Yes i was told this also, if someone wanted to have more i would give the recommendation of 1 teaspoon and the warning that it can effect people - ketosis saying that the majority of my clients have more than 1 teaspoon and it doesnt seem to effect weightloss.

julesrush

4. Kath

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks Jules, I know it's 12 cal per litre too so I guess if someone was getting through lots it would make sense why their weight losses slowed. Good to hear it hasn't affected your clients though :)

5. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Just answered on the other thread.

Cambridge brought in a new ruling that only 1 tspn was recommended. However, not endorsing it, but myself and other Cd'ers that use to have unlimited drinks didn't notice any problem at the time. Think it depends on how ketosis sensitive people are.

6. Kath

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thank you :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.