• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

CDCs - can you just confirm for me

Yes i was told this also, if someone wanted to have more i would give the recommendation of 1 teaspoon and the warning that it can effect people - ketosis saying that the majority of my clients have more than 1 teaspoon and it doesnt seem to effect weightloss.

julesrush

Kath

Water water everywhere
Yes i was told this also, if someone wanted to have more i would give the recommendation of 1 teaspoon and the warning that it can effect people - ketosis saying that the majority of my clients have more than 1 teaspoon and it doesnt seem to effect weightloss.

julesrush
Thanks Jules, I know it's 12 cal per litre too so I guess if someone was getting through lots it would make sense why their weight losses slowed. Good to hear it hasn't affected your clients though :)

flirty40greeneyes

Busy busy busy!!
S: 15st3lb C: 13st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 1st6lb(9.39%)
Just answered on the other thread.

Cambridge brought in a new ruling that only 1 tspn was recommended. However, not endorsing it, but myself and other Cd'ers that use to have unlimited drinks didn't notice any problem at the time. Think it depends on how ketosis sensitive people are.

Kath

Water water everywhere
Just answered on the other thread.

Cambridge brought in a new ruling that only 1 tspn was recommended. However, not endorsing it, but myself and other Cd'ers that use to have unlimited drinks didn't notice any problem at the time. Think it depends on how ketosis sensitive people are.
Thank you :)