CDC's disappeared! and about to run out...

MandyMc

My CDC isn't responding to emails so we haven't been able to meet this week. I am concerned for her as she has been very reliable and professional all the time I've been on the diet and I don't know what can have happened. I hope she's ok.

Anyway, I am going to run out of CD products tomorrow, and don't know what to do as I have clawed my way back onto being 100% after a few very wobbly weeks, and am loving losing again.

I'm doing 1000 cal plan so getting 'proper food' every day and wondered about replacing the two Cambridge foodpacks with Atkins Advantage bars from Boots and a daily multi-vitamin. What ideas do people have?

Go on the website and find another Consultant asap. I do hope your CDC is all right, but in the meantime you need packs urgently. There will probably be another CDC in your local area who can fill-in, at least for now.

Thanks Girlygirl, I'm sure you are right. When I've tried to do homemade versions of Cambridge 1000 plan using products like Slimfast I have not lost nearly as well.

CDC has now been in touch and apologised for not responding to emails, so I can get my products today.

Slim Fast is chock-full of carrbohydrates! One meal bar has 32g carbs, one ready to drink shake has 33g carbs. Slim Fast and low carbing just don't mix.

If you are stuck in future go to Holland and Barratt or one of those body-builder shops and buy ready to drink or powdered whey protein shakes. Those are usually very low carb - a bit like the Atkins shakes - and they will tide you over in an emergency. Those shops also stock high protein, low carb meal bars. They are very high in nutrients.

Glad you're okay for supplies. Phew!

i believe exante do next day delivery, and that's proper vlcd stuff. i know you're sorted now - but for future reference.

Back