CDer needs help...

Skyemagic

Hi guys,
sorry to be a pain..
I have just posted a similar thread in the LT forum as I am just trying to find out what to do..

I have been on CD for nearly 5 months now and I have lost just over 5 1/2 stone. I have another 3 - 3 1/2 to go. Now, my body is rejecting CD and I can't afford it anymore. The reason for that is that I live on an island off the North West Coast of Scotland and my CDC is 600 miles away in Milton Keynes. She's sending me my food which puts my costs up to around £200 a month unfortunately payable in a oner. Slimfast I can get in my chemist here so that would help me spread the costs as well.

I do like the slimfast products and I was wondering if you could give me any guidance and advice on whether it would be a good idea to switch to SF to loose the rest of my weigth...

Thanks so much in advance

Sonja
xxx

I switched from CD to SF recently too due to the cost, and have continued to lose weight. However, the carb content of SF is much higher than CD so I only have half a SF shake to keep me in ketosis, and I have an Atkins-type meal in the evening.

The SF shakes aren't as nice as CD and there aren't as many flavours to choose from.

Thanks for the advice. It's just easier to get my hands on and as long as it works it'll be fine.

Thanks and good luck

xxx

I switched from CD to SF recently too due to the cost, and have continued to lose weight. However, the carb content of SF is much higher than CD so I only have half a SF shake to keep me in ketosis, and I have an Atkins-type meal in the evening.

The SF shakes aren't as nice as CD and there aren't as many flavours to choose from.

Hello again,
one more little question:
When you stopped CD to start SF did you work your way up through the plans of CD or did you just swap?

Thanks

xxx

No, just swapped. My husband found out how much I was paying for CD per week (nearly £40/week) and did his nut, so I felt guilty going back for more CD packs after that and thought I'd give SF a try instead.

Hi again,

I just bought some SF stuff and I'm going to just gradually ease myself from one into the other starting today...
How have you found it? Are you still loosing? I think it is a real alternative...

I like the taste of most of the SF products and that is half the battle..and I can get them a lot cheaper and don't have to buy in bulk once a month forking out close to £200 including postage...

Thanks so much for your reply

XXX

Back