Cee's epic journey of learning to love Cee

oh honey - you're going to have to get someone else to do the taste testing. you can't be eating pasta sauce and pasta if you want to get into keto!

Thanks hun... I can imagine cooking for your family will be hard I hadn't thought of that...

Cee143 said:
Hi Katiebaby....thanks for passing through :)

Yeh get on it love...we're all here to support you through it!.x

Spangles....thanks you so much for that info. I gave it too my bro to have a look at and he seemed pretty impressed! Just need to stick to the plan now to make him and everyone else a true believer.

I'm a little disappointed though, because I felt like I was in firm control a couple of hours ago, and now after cooking a mean pasta and pasta sauce for my family...I'm finding myself DYING to have a plate of the stuff!!! :(

I tasted the sauce to make sure the seasoning was enough and then tasted the pasta to make sure it was soft now I find myself craving more and more....had to make a SHARP exit and think about what I'm doing...! Just hours ago I was fine and I'm NOW caving in?? What is this? :confused:

I've got 1 pack to go...but I wanted to leave till a bit later until I have it...I can smell the food I loving cooked, upstairs in my room as type *sigh* its gonna be a long evening...

I felt like that last night at work, smelling all the food and seeing people eat was hard but i wasn't hungry so it wasn't to bad! But when i got to bed and had the telly on it felt like every channel i switched over to the program or advert was about food!! And i had hunger pains so bad because i'd had my last shake at 17:15 and i didn't finish work till 22:00. It was a tough night last night but i stuck to the plan 100% today i'll space my shakes out a bit more evenly. And if food distracts me i'll just keep thinking of my goals! My CDC only weighed me on the 22nd at 14st 13lbs and this morning i weighed 14st 5lbs if thats not enough to keep me motivated i don't know what is!!
You can do it Cee just stay strong! X

jojoCD1989 said:
I felt like that last night at work, smelling all the food and seeing people eat was hard but i wasn't hungry so it wasn't to bad! But when i got to bed and had the telly on it felt like every channel i switched over to the program or advert was about food!! And i had hunger pains so bad because i'd had my last shake at 17:15 and i didn't finish work till 22:00. It was a tough night last night but i stuck to the plan 100% today i'll space my shakes out a bit more evenly. And if food distracts me i'll just keep thinking of my goals! My CDC only weighed me on the 22nd at 14st 13lbs and this morning i weighed 14st 5lbs if thats not enough to keep me motivated i don't know what is!!

Wow that's amazing you've lost loads!!! X

It's crazy its all water weight but im still happy lol

My CDC only weighed me on the 22nd at 14st 13lbs and this morning i weighed 14st 5lbs if thats not enough to keep me motivated i don't know what is!!

Awww gooooo you!!! Thats awesome motivation! Well done...keep going!

I stayed strong yesterday and battled the urge to murder the pasta sauce!!! Cee 1 - Pasta Sauce 0 :cool:

Just 2 days to weigh in day!!

How you getting on today??

Haha! Go girl. The pasta sauce aint got nothing on you ;-)!
Today is a better day apart from my "friend" at work waving her food and chocolates at me expecting me to cave in!
It's like they want me to fail! I just looked the other way. . . .
Day two of sticking to ss 100% they'll soon realise how serious i am about changing things when im closer to my goal weight!
I know for a fact id already be struggling if i didn't have the support that i do on here! Xx

Yeh work colleagues and people around like to make you eat to make themselves feel better about what they do...don't let them sabotage you.
Only you know how you feel when you let yourself down after caving. They dont have to pick up the pieces, you do...so stay strong.

After day 3... it will be so much easier trust me! You wont feel hungry, you'll have loads more energy and will just generally feel great about you and your focus. I'm rooting for you hun.x

Cee143 said:
Yeh work colleagues and people around like to make you eat to make themselves feel better about what they do...don't let them sabotage you.
Only you know how you feel when you let yourself down after caving. They dont have to pick up the pieces, you do...so stay strong.

After day 3... it will be so much easier trust me! You wont feel hungry, you'll have loads more energy and will just generally feel great about you and your focus. I'm rooting for you hun.x

Well i simply wont succumb to the crum! What's the point! Like you said i'm the one that has to deal with guilty feeling afterwards!
Day 3 tomorrow im not gonna say i think this is easy physically it's not to bad but psychologically its difficult because of my previous relationship with food im having to learn that food is fuel and i shouldn't be eating just because it's there and im bored or i need cheering up lol! But i'll get past that soon enough! Tried to get some ketostix from the chemist earlier but they're all sold out so he's ordering them in for me 50 for £3 not bad! I think i'll be ok once in ketosis.
Thank you for the support hun! I'll be keeping a close eye on your progress :-D xx

Weigh in day and............*drum roll please*

SIX POUNDS LOST!!!

Woooooo hooooo!!!! :D

Had a little goal of getting into the 13's by my next weigh and I did it!! I'm chuffed to pieces!!!! :D

:talk017:

wooo Well done Cee thats brillant :)

Brilliant! Motivating isn't it! X

Aww thanks ladies....yes i'm very pleased with the progress.

However in my euphoria of losing 6lbs i did blip slightly, well it was a planned blip.. sort of.

My sister brought home the most lovliest bread yesterday, fresh from the bakery....filled up the room. So I thought as a treat to myself I'd have a bit....u know as a celebration for losing 6lbs. I promised myself just a small piece...then straight back to the plan....

But I felt bad as soon as I had it. :(

Of all things I could treat myself with why do I feel that I should reward myself with food?? Shambles..

Because thats what we've done for most of our lives, the same thing, doesnt matter if its good or bad news, happy or sad times, food is our friend.

That for me is the toughest thing, turning food into fuel. I'm trying to get my head round the difference. I find talking to naturally thin people, or people who excercise lots thats the key, they eat what they need and stop when they are full. Now that is a challenge.

Don't be too hard on yourself, as long as you keep positive and learn from what happened its all good and all forms part of our learning.

I am definately still learning, and giving advice/opinion like this helps me to reinforce what I need to do to move on too!

x

Wow....had a really tough NYE weekend full of temptations!!

Had so much family round and my family when we get together we COOK AND EAT!

Tried my best to remain 100%, but ended up slipping a bit. Before eating though, what I tried to do was reason with myself and ask myself if I REALLY wanted to eat....this helped me A LOT and stopped me from completely falling off the wagon and getting run over by it too.
I ate some chicken and a little ham...thats about it. Have tried my best to get back on the program and I'm back in ketosis...

Have set myself a little goal of losing 3lbs by next weigh in...something to focus on eh? :)

Don't look at that as anything significant you are doing great and that's a very do-able goal x x x x x

Weigh in day was yesterday 3lbs off!!! Which I'm very happy with.

Have had a bit of an emotionally ropey week so I feel like this loss has been a hard fought battle that I have sort of won. Many times a plate of chips or a 500g galaxy bar would have been my comfort, but this time it was a swig of water, slurp of a tetra pack and some honest talking with myself that got me through...the battle this week was won with 3lbs off but the war of the bulge is far from over!! I'll get there though...we all will.
And my confidence and belief that I WILL get there is growing every single day...I want my goal of weightloss more than I want anything. So I'm gonna keep battling with myself, my thoughts and dumb belief systems that I have discovered I have....(funny how ketisos makes things so much clearer, not just wee) try to sharpen my focus and keep going... :)

Sorry I've not been around much supporting you lovely ladies, but this week has been hectic...one day when I have the strength in my fingers to type it out i'll fill you in.

Hope you are all well....onwards and downwards eh?

Back