Cee's epic journey of learning to love Cee

Well done on that loss Cee :)
And moreso I'm glad you are tackling the thoughts and urges you are getting. It's important to use the time abstaining from food wisely and to prepare for the long term x

Well done cee! :-D

Well done on your loss cee x

HI just been reading through your diary and you are doing really well. Dont worry about having the odd nibble on ham or chicken - as long as you stick to meat then you stay in ketosis, which is great. I have ham in the fridge to nibble on when I am cooking dinner for the kids.

I know what you mena about the CDC scales - hers always put 2 lbs on me, but I guess thats just clothes As long as it is consistent I am happy.

Good luck with sticking to it - it is very rewarding when you see the results.

HI just been reading through your diary and you are doing really well. Dont worry about having the odd nibble on ham or chicken - as long as you stick to meat then you stay in ketosis, which is great. I have ham in the fridge to nibble on when I am cooking dinner for the kids.

I know what you mena about the CDC scales - hers always put 2 lbs on me, but I guess thats just clothes As long as it is consistent I am happy.

Well done on that loss Cee :)
And moreso I'm glad you are tackling the thoughts and urges you are getting. It's important to use the time abstaining from food wisely and to prepare for the long term x

You're so right Lara...the thoughts are probably the toughest thing to deal with...more than the hunger.

I think what I have learned mostly is that food weakened my resolve and grit in dealing with situations it gave me an out...food allowed me to hid away and made me feel 'good'. It made me think I was 'dealing' with things.

But not having food there as my crutch, I actually have to dig deep within myself to deal with tough situations.
So not only am I working on my body and physique...I'm working on my character, my mentality and my coping mechanisms. And most importantly, I think I finally loving me just a little...well not love quite yet, but I'm definitely very proud of the new me I'm becoming right now....because the new me i'm turning into, is not the same me that would destroy a KFC bucket when depressed...she was yucky.
The new me is gonna be gorgeous inside and out...;)

This program is amazing for so many reasons.x

Thank you for checking in on me and commenting...its really appreciated :)

Yes seeing the results just make everything so worth it....even more so fitting into clothes that I had previously worn with ease (the same clothes that sent me into depression when the zip didnt go up after I gained weight) is REALLY good. So liberating....it makes me feel like I'm in control.

So many times I would look at my old clothes and cry. Thinking I was powerless to go back to that size....and I suppose I was powerless, because I allowed food to have complete control of me.
But I feel like I am taking back the control and THAT feels amazing...xx

Very well put - its great we have Each other as sometimes you can feel alone with a dysfunctional relationship with food! But clearly there's lots of us hehe, which means lots of understanding, tips and advice and of course support :) x

ATTENTION GIRLS
I'm going to be MIA for a while! Duty calls. I promise you i will try and check in once a week.
Love yaz all!
Mwah xx

All my team 2012 girls

All my team 2012 Valentines day challenge girls

Krissy
Cee
Spangles
Bluegirl

Claire if you wanna text me you can just get my number off Katie

Every other person on CD that has come accross my page and has inspired me with their beautiful words. . . . Thank you all i wont let you down! :-D

I will be on once a week to update starting on the 17th so not too far away and i'll be back online on a regular basis by middle of feb.

Will still be weighing in and i still want updates on everyones progress!!!

We can do this ladies! XxX

Wooooooow! Its been a little while....partly because I fell off the program a bit and was a bit embarrassed by my failure... :(

I've identified that my TOTM is a really bad time for me food wise, in terms of staying on the plan anyway. I just DID NOT feel like doing it at all...I had no motivation no desire no impetus. I ate but I didnt go over the top and tried to make good choices sticking to more protein than anything else and watched my portion sizes.

I'd say I was off the plan for 2 days before my period and then the 3 days during my period. The minute it was done. I felt like I could do the plan again no problem...

Have picked myself up...and started again. I'm on my 3rd day on the program and I'm doing great. I know I'm just about back into ketosis.

Weighing on Friday...haven't had the courage to go on the scales to see the damage but I'll fill you in come friday.

Hope you are all well ladies...xxx

5lbs off this week...yey!

Well done that's great :))

Wow...how long has it been?

I'll tell you....... + 8lbs long :(

Going to make a start back on the road on SS....and I fell off the wagon and got run over by it.

Starting again gets more and more difficult every time doesnt it? *sigh* I'm going to read some diaries on here and get myself back in the groove...its the only way.

Hope you're all doing well...x

Hey Cee

Well done for getting back on - that wagon is fast moving and hard to catch. I am struggling now - but we can but try. :)

Back