Celeb body!

LISACDVIRGIN

Silver Member
Sure this has been done before but thought I'd start it again!
What celebs body would u love to have??
I would love to have J'Los but with bigger boobs......i dont think my boobs will ever be small!!
Maybe Jessica Simpson!
x

yeah she is gorgeous.........pity about her hubby!!
ok im changing mine to Kelly Brook---she has the boobs and the bum i want!
x

Hmmmm........Mostly J-Lo but with slimmer legs? Lol x

Hey, this is a good thread! i would def say kelly brook - lovely and curvy! i have a pic of her in a bikini stuck on my fridge...hows that for motivation!

Hmmmm Mariah...She can be quite curvy!

so naughty!!!

yep wouldn't mind catherine zeta jones or kelly brook's bods, im not fussy!!!

Adriana Lima for sure!
Then Britney....ok shes not been doing so well as late but when shes in full swing she has a great figure.

Mel B - she has great curves and is really toned!

Ok Angelina jolie when she played Lara Croft in Tomb Raider. Not now though, too skinny.
Or Shakira (love to be able to dance like her too)

Mel B is a good one, curvy but perfectly toned.... or the woman in titanic, can never remember her name but she wore a fab red dress to the Oscars once!

Gx

Ooh, Kate Winslett, I'd agree there, I would love to be her shape and size

Dee x

for me it would be a cross between dawn french and roy chubby brown, oh, sorry, thats me NOW. lol
i guess i would like to be in the area of jennifer aniston or sandra bullock. Seems like an impossible dream since ive not been slim since i was 6, even my mum said i wouldnt suit being smaller then a size 14-16 but i think thats cause she has never seen me slim and curvy. dont know if i will suit it til i try it huh and lets face it, if i look ill and gaunt when im a size 10 gaining weight is very very easy work. lol
cherylxx

I would like to have anyone's body that has nice boobs ... mine are disappearing fast :(.

I want to have a figure like catherine zeta jones!! but soon she might want my figure when i get to target!! hahahahaha!!! I WISH!!

Back