Celebrated with 'good' Takeaway!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by katkarg, 22 August 2008 Social URL.

1. katkarg

katkarg Full Member

Well after worrying that I messed up with too much veg on my week of food SS+/810. I had my Wk 4 WI and I lost another 5lbs :D So I am now 1 stone 3 lbs gone... Also 2 inches off bust, 1.5 off arms and 4 inches off waist. Am now a size 14!!! :scale:

So in a state of euphoria got home and declared to OH it was Indian takeaway night. He was so happy (at the prospect of the food) and proud of me. I wasnt naughty though I had Chicken Tikka and Saag Bhaji (just spinach). It felt great so will now celebrate each stone with a 'good' takeaway, already planning the next one kebab (chicken shish and salad). :eat:

Have decided to stay on SS+ as I am enjoying it so much and it is working. Yay!! :party0011:

How fast and great is this diet. :party0049:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bev1963

Bev1963 Likes to Post

Well done.
  4. zpacey

zpacey Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    wow, well done!
  5. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Well done, you see I couldnt do that I only have to look at a take away menu and I wouldnt lose anything that week.lol.
  6. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    well done your doing so well
  7. chrisfromengland

chrisfromengland Full Member

well done and i bet the treat was worth it
  8. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

wow well done :) xx
  9. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Fantastic loss, well done x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.