Celebrity big brother 2014

Haha yeah , embarassing that he needed to be told wasn't it :O
I like to keep the strange people in they're interesting to watch!
I hope David stays for a long time - mmmm he's eye candy lol xx

I love this year's celeb BB. Keep changing my mind as to who I like and don't like as the "characters" keep displaying new parts of their personality, more than other years maybe. Felt bad for Edele, must be a nightmare being in the BB house when you've got those sorts of problems in your life, although it was her decision to go in I suppose. I think we might start to see more from her in the near future.

Yeah they didn't say what the problems were did they?
I think they're a great bunch of people to watch this year, don't know how many weeks the celeb one goes on for though xx

Yeah they didn't say what the problems were did they?
I think they're a great bunch of people to watch this year, don't know how many weeks the celeb one goes on for though xx

When Edele was in the diary room she hinted that she was going through a divorce or at least some major problems in her marriage, she was trying to keep it together but couldn't control her tears, which was kinda heart-breaking. :cry:

When Edele was in the diary room she hinted that she was going through a divorce or at least some major problems in her marriage, she was trying to keep it together but couldn't control her tears, which was kinda heart-breaking. :cry:
Oh I see. That's sad for her :(
She chose to go in there still though so I guess she knew it would be hard xx

Yep it was her choice in the end. I hear they get a lot of money like 500,000 for some of the bigger celebs and of course the boost in their (usually) failing career. I kind of think it's sad though when you know they don't really want to do it and they're hating it but they can't miss out on the opportunity for the fame they crave. Oh well, there's worse things I suppose :eek:

Yeah the money they get is insane , but they don't get anything if they walk out. I thought that kelly might have walked out the other day but she didn't. I think she takes things really personally doesn't she. I must admit though I don't think I'd have the strength to take it in there! Xx

Ah I didn't realise they don't get paid if they walk out, wow, that's a game changer. I wondered why none of the celebs ever walk out, I don't remember any having done anyway but they always make out that they are staying for other reasons lol. Yeah, Kellie must be going through a bit of a nightmare although she seems to be also having a good time in some ways and saying it's helping her. I was surprised when she took some of the comments so personally as I thought she would be quite tough but apparently she's taking hormones etc so it's prob like she's PMT 24/7 argh!!!

Ah I didn't realise they don't get paid if they walk out, wow, that's a game changer. I wondered why none of the celebs ever walk out, I don't remember any having done anyway but they always make out that they are staying for other reasons lol. Yeah, Kellie must be going through a bit of a nightmare although she seems to be also having a good time in some ways and saying it's helping her. I was surprised when she took some of the comments so personally as I thought she would be quite tough but apparently she's taking hormones etc so it's prob like she's PMT 24/7 argh!!!
Haha that's exactly what I thought about Kelly! Blatantly on the female hormones so that explains why she's so moody lol
Yeah one of the housemates said something like "id love to walk out but I need the money" xx

The only one I want to win this year is Gary, the way they've treated him is disgusting and heartbreaking to watch:( where's the respect for your elders?! I loved Stephanie on The Hills and Made In Chelsea but she's shown a nasty side on BB, just like her brother did! x

The only one I want to win this year is Gary, the way they've treated him is disgusting and heartbreaking to watch:( where's the respect for your elders?! I loved Stephanie on The Hills and Made In Chelsea but she's shown a nasty side on BB, just like her brother did! x
I've got 4 episodes to catch up on! What happened with Gary then did they gang up on him or something?
Totally agree with the Stephanie thing xx

I've got 4 episodes to catch up on! What happened with Gary then did they gang up on him or something?
Totally agree with the Stephanie thing xx

Yeah they've been bullying him, so horrible to watch. He is partially deaf and has slight brain damage and they have been talking to him like he is stupid. Feel so sorry for him :( xx

Back