Celebrity big brother 2014

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV' started by thelifeofpieface, 18 August 2014 Social URL.

1. thelifeofpieface

thelifeofpieface Gold Member

Anyone gonna be watching this? Starts tonight on channel 5 :)
    X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. thelifeofpieface

Me too , I've got them all recorded so will have to catch up! Xx

4. Opal_Lily

Opal_Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(24.84%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW / 5:2
    I had a monster catch up yesterday, love it! guilty pleasure

5. thelifeofpieface

Me too , it's good viewing already! Xx

6. thelifeofpieface

Yeah I think they will! It's really cringing watching Gary! Xx

7. thelifeofpieface

Haha yeah , embarassing that he needed to be told wasn't it :O
    I like to keep the strange people in they're interesting to watch!
    I hope David stays for a long time - mmmm he's eye candy lol xx

8. 3-pounds-togo

3-pounds-togo Member

Start Weight:
    11st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(16.56%)
    Diet:
    My own tailored, calorie reduction diet
    I love this year's celeb BB. Keep changing my mind as to who I like and don't like as the "characters" keep displaying new parts of their personality, more than other years maybe. Felt bad for Edele, must be a nightmare being in the BB house when you've got those sorts of problems in your life, although it was her decision to go in I suppose. I think we might start to see more from her in the near future.

9. thelifeofpieface

Yeah they didn't say what the problems were did they?
    I think they're a great bunch of people to watch this year, don't know how many weeks the celeb one goes on for though xx

10. thelifeofpieface

It's a hard one with Gary cos he's interesting to watch but at the same time I feel bad for him as he doesn't seem to understand what's going on around him lol xx

11. 3-pounds-togo

3-pounds-togo Member

Start Weight:
    11st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(16.56%)
    Diet:
    When Edele was in the diary room she hinted that she was going through a divorce or at least some major problems in her marriage, she was trying to keep it together but couldn't control her tears, which was kinda heart-breaking. :cry:

12. thelifeofpieface

Oh I see. That's sad for her :(
    She chose to go in there still though so I guess she knew it would be hard xx

13. 3-pounds-togo

3-pounds-togo Member

Start Weight:
    11st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(16.56%)
    Diet:
    Yep it was her choice in the end. I hear they get a lot of money like 500,000 for some of the bigger celebs and of course the boost in their (usually) failing career. I kind of think it's sad though when you know they don't really want to do it and they're hating it but they can't miss out on the opportunity for the fame they crave. Oh well, there's worse things I suppose :eek:

14. thelifeofpieface

Yeah the money they get is insane , but they don't get anything if they walk out. I thought that kelly might have walked out the other day but she didn't. I think she takes things really personally doesn't she. I must admit though I don't think I'd have the strength to take it in there! Xx

15. 3-pounds-togo

3-pounds-togo Member

Start Weight:
    11st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(16.56%)
    Diet:
    Ah I didn't realise they don't get paid if they walk out, wow, that's a game changer. I wondered why none of the celebs ever walk out, I don't remember any having done anyway but they always make out that they are staying for other reasons lol. Yeah, Kellie must be going through a bit of a nightmare although she seems to be also having a good time in some ways and saying it's helping her. I was surprised when she took some of the comments so personally as I thought she would be quite tough but apparently she's taking hormones etc so it's prob like she's PMT 24/7 argh!!!

16. thelifeofpieface

Haha that's exactly what I thought about Kelly! Blatantly on the female hormones so that explains why she's so moody lol
    Yeah one of the housemates said something like "id love to walk out but I need the money" xx

17. thelifeofpieface

I've just seen that Leslie has gone! Ohhhhhh :( x

18. strawberry

strawberry Getting slim for NYC

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The only one I want to win this year is Gary, the way they've treated him is disgusting and heartbreaking to watch:( where's the respect for your elders?! I loved Stephanie on The Hills and Made In Chelsea but she's shown a nasty side on BB, just like her brother did! x

19. thelifeofpieface

I've got 4 episodes to catch up on! What happened with Gary then did they gang up on him or something?
    Totally agree with the Stephanie thing xx

20. strawberry

strawberry Getting slim for NYC

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yeah they've been bullying him, so horrible to watch. He is partially deaf and has slight brain damage and they have been talking to him like he is stupid. Feel so sorry for him :( xx

21. thelifeofpieface

Just caught up with some of it... My goodness they're harsh to him aren't they! Quite hard to watch really xx