Celebrity Big Brother

oh dear shouldnt laugh.. had to laugh though when she asked if sven was going to be in the house lol

Well I'm well and truly intrigued and will be watching for fireworks with interest.

Tommy's still going through the courts altough he won is battle for defamation against WotW. It'll be interesting to see whether he refers to the case...

Any bets on how long LaToya lasts...

AJ

Hopefully it will be a good year, it looks promising. With Terry Christian in the house, Tommy, her from Shameless and Coolio its not short of opinionated people....always good to watch.

Latoya looked totally unimpressed when she first went in didn't she and as for Mini me......how knackered did he look when he was walking in. I was worried he wouldn't make it, then they only went and handed him a HUGE bag to carry. I think already he has to be the favorite. Mind you, on his VT he said he was going to play games with people, which could put him in the firing line, but still FAB to watch.

I've just watched last nights show - that's it I'm well and truly hooked already :D .....should make dreary January go that bit quicker eh?

Just loving Verne - wanna pick him up and give him a squeeze :giggle: .... heard he's go a thing for the 'glamour' type of lady, so I'm thinking Lucy Pinder and Michelle Heaton may be his type ;)

eurgh gross..... now that would put me off watching it lol

i was thinking tommy n ulrika

lol yeah i've been watching big brother, not too impressed with a percentage of the line up. Some of them are just on it too re start their careers.

yeah its funny how half of them id never heard of and if there all celebs how come they have to introduce themselves to each other lol

i cant believe its on at the same time as casualty, which one to watch and which one to record.... big decisions lol

Watch casualty because big brother is always repeted on E4, E4 +1, E4+2 or how ever many chnnel 4 channels you can get nowadays lol

thats exactly what i decided to do. at least casualty will be worth while watching lol

Exactly, they'll be more excitment on casualty. That's until the contestants start to get on each others nerves, argue with each other, then cry in the diary room telling all of us how unfair life is.

I think it's on for two weeks, so that's not too bad. It't the main big brother in the summer that i like, sad, but true. But i think the whole big brother thing has has it's time, it's now peoples ladder to fame.

thats all its about for them. Lets hope theres no repeat of the george galloway pussy cat lol that still freaks me out

Back