Celebrity Big Brother

Looks like the Americans are starting to stick together.

I'm liking Coolio already :)

I saw him coming into the house. How's he going. I saw the way he looked at Lucy Pinder when he gave her a (nice to meet you) kiss.

I think Coolio has got his eye on Mutya as well, judging my the hello/air kiss thing when they met....

i might have got mixed up with Mutya and Lucy Pinda. Or Coolio may be just a ladies man and after all the women in the house. He looks a bit of a charmer.

Mutya is the ex-sugababe, with the tattoos, facial piercings and the scarily over arched eyebrows.

Lucy is the one with the long brunette hair and posh voice.

But I think you've got it right - Coolio has an eye for the ladies ;)

Totally hooked now.......and still loving Verne :)

He'll win in without a doubt. I said that to my bf when we were watching the first one on friday night. He's just too cute

I reckon so too. Much to my chargrin. I want someone with personality to win.

I like la toya jackson. I loved her brother jermaine when he was on. shes so nice n quiet and comes across as a lovely lady. im rally enjoying CBB this year, and have to watch it everyday which isnt like me

i think latoya is so sweet i feel sorry for her for some reason i just think the jackson story is so sad ... but im enjoying BB ... i have been living away over seas for 4 years so this is the first one i have been able to see in a long time ...

Back