Celebrity Scissorhands

Melanie

Over half way to target
I seem to remember a thread on here a while ago where someone said they had been telephone interviewed to go on this - who are you? Did you go on? (And do you still have hair?)

oh i never read that thread. Have you been watching it? Ive watched a couple of episodes (when they're repeated late night!) xxx

OMG is she bald now? Steve Strange is just too good - he lifts up huge chunks of hair and just hacks at them!
As for Zammo - JUST SAY NO! (Or are you all too young to remember his super anti-drugs chart hit?)

yeah i think it was emski - she had a mad moment and applied for it.

oh i remember JUST SAY NO! i was only about 8 when that song come out and it really sank in! ....to the point where i'm about to start preaching the song for a living :D

yes it was emski
she's not mentioned it since lol
i wonder why..............

Ha ha!
I bet you remember PJ and Duncan as well (lets get ready to rumble...) - ***Moment of self-indulgent reminiscing***
Celeb SHs is ace. Even my better half loves it. That bloke from 5 star is a real baby about the waxing - he looks horrified by the whole thing.

where was i at said mad moment!? x

Maybe Emski has had her hair done and wants to keep it quiet as its soooooo awful.
We demand piccies

I remember PJ&D but not Zammo,I had to google him to see who he was!!!! I went to see PJ&D in concert once.......... if I give ya my number will ya call?! x

please note Emski's new signature photo - she is wearing a hat! I say no more!!

Haha wait till you see the pics Im about to upload!!!!!!!

Back