Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Celebrity Slim Has Arrived....on eBay!

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by alison1256, 18 January 2009 Social URL.

1. alison1256

alison1256 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi all, well I wondered how long it would take before people began to sell CS on eBay...not long as it goes! There's not a great deal on eBay just now, but give it a few more weeks and I bet there will be loads of sellers!

Where I live we don't have a Rowlands, nearest is about 20 miles away, so a bit far in my opinion to buy a few shakes and bars with fuel prices. So, I made my first order online and paid £3.95 to get the starter pack posted to me.

However, I really want to try some of the CS bars but there are only two kinds for sale online (or this is maybe in store too?) - berry and fudge. I really don't want to buy one of each at £2.29 and pay £3.95 p+p on top! So I'm bidding on two bars on eBay just now as the sellers are only charging £1 p+p! I really should have added a bar of each to my starter pack order, but didn't think at the time.

Thought this may be of use to some of you out there who don't have a Rowlands to hand.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emily2009

Emily2009 Full Member

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    if you dont get them let me know and i have two ill post to you for free lol i not a fan of them to be honest.

4. alison1256

alison1256 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks Emily - you're a star and rep added hun! Will let you know the outcome - just wish we had a Rowlands in town so I could simply pop in and get what I want (-:

5. Saddia

Saddia im gonna do it!

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.76%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi Alison! I remember reading somewhere not to buy these products from e-bay or other sites. To be honest, dont have real experience of this myself, just thought id share that with u x

6. Emily2009

Emily2009 Full Member

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    no problem alison. they will only end up in the bin anyway lol you may as well sample them and see if you like them. im quite lucky i have a pharmacy 5min drive away but i might go back to ordering online as they only had a few of the shakes i liked at the weekend - must warn you the tomato soup doesnt taste like tomato lol im stuck with a box of that this week for lunchtime.

7. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    How very dare you :eek:

Tomato soup is ace :D

A lil bit powdery but then you've not tried the LT chicken soup... ;) That's an experience :D

8. Emily2009

Emily2009 Full Member

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    hmmm 'a bit powdery' thats an understatement lol their like cement yuck but each to their own....

MINGER :8855:

9. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    It could be dangerous to buy slimming product on Ebay as you have no guarantee of the source.

As Celebrity Slim is not a Total Food Replacement diet, you are able to buy it on line direct from Rowland's Pharmacy which would be a wiser option.

Love Mini xxx

Last edited: 19 January 2009
  10. Saddia

Saddia im gonna do it!

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.76%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I agree totally mini x

11. alison1256

alison1256 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi all - yes I do agree you're right regarding not buying off eBay and will only buy from Rowlands online - just begrudge paying £3.95 p+p for 2 bars! Thanks for all your replies.

12. Mazza

Mazza Serial poster

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(34.96%)
    Hi Alison

Did you know the postage is free if you order over £75.00, not much good i know if you only want 2 bars. Just wondered if you were aware.

Maz x

13. alison1256

alison1256 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Mazza - yes I did notice that on the website but with my first order I only thought to buy the starter pack, to see what I thought of the diet and shakes - didn't want to spend a fortune and not like it! The website isn't very informative and the book that comes with the starter pack is okay and the diet overall looks good.

Day 1 today and so far so good! BTW, I did "win" the 2 bars - thanks again Emily for the offer, so looking forward to seeing what they're like but I won't be doing it again - I agree it's not the way to buy the product.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.