Celebrity Slim Success Anyone??

hey sarah ive lost 2 pounds im on day 3, others have lost weight well from what i have read. see older posts, fancy buddying up? xx

Starting it dis morning. Had baby 12 weeks ago....have always been 9 stone am now 12 stone 7....wanna get to 10 at least!!! Did it before....d trick is just cut all carbs....boiled chicken wit sauces n bananas to avoid d headaches!!!

hi sarah and lizzie well ive had a normal xmas and not lost this wek but ive joined a gym and i started again today. lets do it together.

hey lizzie how many meals did u have an how much did u loose last time. x

Hi,

Can I join you please? I'm not going into town until Tue and will start a week today or maybe sooner not very good a waiting! I've staggered my goals in total I want to loose 4 stone but have halved it to start GULP!

Twingirls

Heyyaa :)

Hope everyones going well im starting tomorow although i will be honest i tried one of the caramel shakes yesterdayy and did heave so hoping the banana will go down better got on the scales today 14st 3lbs !! OUCHH rolll on this weight loss and summerr hotties :) keep us postedd

Hi All,

I did CS in 2008 for 5 months and lost 3 stone! Found it easy to stick to as I do much better on diets with structure and discipline rather than being left to my own devices lol!

Anyway, I managed to keep the weight off for almost a year but a 3 week holiday in the States saw me go completely off the rails and I've now put half the weight back on :(

Ordered another batch of CS to start asap before this weight gain gets out of hand!!! haha

Good luck to everyone starting CS and keep me posted on how you all get on

xxx

Hi All,

I did CS in 2008 for 5 months and lost 3 stone! Found it easy to stick to as I do much better on diets with structure and discipline rather than being left to my own devices lol!

Anyway, I managed to keep the weight off for almost a year but a 3 week holiday in the States saw me go completely off the rails and I've now put half the weight back on :(

Ordered another batch of CS to start asap before this weight gain gets out of hand!!! haha

Good luck to everyone starting CS and keep me posted on how you all get on

xxx

Hi SellyJo,
That is really interesting that you have had success from the diet before, did you find it easy to stick to and even if you had to have a little extra 1 day say for a night out were you still able to lose on weigh day?
Any hints or tips you could give us 'newbies' would be very much appreciated?
Thanks, Jo

Hi Jo,
I have tried loads of diets in the past (weight watchers, slimming world, diet chef to name but a few) but celebrity slim is the only one i was able to stick to!
I thought it would be much harder than it was and expected to feel lethargic and hungry the whole time but, actually, once I got the first week out the way I felt great and had more energy than I'd had in a long time!
I still had a 'life'...the odd meal out for birthdays, leaving do's etc and a glass of wine or two at the weekend but I managed to lose weight every week! I just made sure I completely avoided potatoes, rice, pasta and bread - even when i was having a night 'off'! If i went out for a meal I'd ask for salad instead of chips or i'd have two carb free starters when everyone else was having a starter and a main. I even remember going to an Indians and having half a curry with a side salad whilst everyone else tucked into the naan breads lol
It might sound like a faff but i was so into it and the results kept me motivated!
I think the trick is to be quite strict for the first week or two while your body adjusts and then finding the level that works for you - and if that means a monthly treat night or a couple of glasses of wine on a Saturday night then so be it... :)
I drank LOADS of water and tried to be adventurous with my meals and snacks so I didn't get bored - I love the shakes and I'm not as keen on the soups or bars but I still had them every now and then just to stop things becoming 'samey'.
This is a great diet when you get into it and you will love the results...just take it one week at a time!
Best of luck and keep us posted :)
xxx

Hi SellyJo,
Your story sounds very much like mine! i too have tried most diets at least once if not more than once! it is really good news that you found you could stick to it, this is what makes me very optimistic with this diet :) I too think it is important to have treats as well if you are doing well and i am very impressed that you were able to say no to naan bread...i would never be able to do that i love it too much! I agree you have to still have a life and go out whilst trying to lose weight :) Thanks for sharing your story and i wish you lots of luck. I hope we can all help each other to keep up the good work :)

I have used CS to lose weight before a holiday last year, I lost half a stone, but I dont do it 'properly' I eat weetabix for breakfast, shake for lunch and then have whatever I want for dinner (I also calorie count, keeping cals under 1400)
I lost 4lb last week, I will be very happy if I lose 1lb a week though, as its not really like being on a diet!
The shakes are filling, and I like the taste of most of them.

Back