celebs

sheshelafunk

i just saw kerry katona shes looking amazing!! but not all of us can afford surgery or a person trainer but still wow! she has a flat stomach and hasnt had a tummy tuck aparently it was lipo, i though without a tummy tuck there would be skin left anyway...also saw gok wan he used to be 21 stone!!!
do you belive in all these weird celeb diets? would you/have you ever tried them?

Hiya, yeah Kerry done amazing well to lose so much in such a short space of time, not sure what diet she did though?!

I watched someone get lipo on tv and after seeing it, I'd never get it done regardless if I had a ton of money to splash about. The downside (so I hear) to lipo though is that they suck out your fat and fat cells, so if you eat like a pig again afterwards the fat has to go somewhere and you can end up with really fat legs, arms etc but a flat tummy - that would be some weird look!

I think the Gok programme is on Tuesday night on tv and I'd really like to see it, can't imagine him a 21stone teenager, could be quite interesting.

yeah kerry does look good but as mentioned she did have lipo... all good and well if you can afford it but it does leave the rest of us feeling inadequate sometimes, all these celeb mums who have shifted the weight in weeks do nothing for my confidence lol

Hi I read Kerry did a ''protein shake diet'' with healthy foods? No names given,advertisement I suppose?
She does look fab but as you say lipo personal trainer? We wish lol :sigh:
I know someone who had lipo on tum and thighs in 6 weeks the weight was back on as she went back to how she lived before?
Gona watch Gok tomorrow he was on GMTV with Lorraine this moring did you see?
x

No i never saw that, planning to watch the programme when its on though. I didnt realise kerry done meal replacement i thought it was all down to surgery lol i like kerry despite what people say about her, she hasnt had it easy in life and she has bipolar which must be awull for anyone least of all someone in the limelight.

Hi, just checked and Gok is on C4 at 9pm tomorrow night (Tuesday) - we can all report back on the forum on Wednesday as to what we thought!

will do,if i get to see it lol if not i want filled in

If there's a woman out there that's more council than Ms Katona then..

a) I don't believe you
b) I don't want to meet her

:D

kerry had 15000 grands worth of surgery and a p trainer if we had that then we would all be thin makes me laugh when they say look at all the weight she and other celbs have lost yer its great but they dont live in the real world they dont have to cope with kids, bills ect like we do mind you maybe we should all book the surgery on a credit card then go bankrupt when the bills need to be payed lol

Back