thinking about a tummy tuck

babycl

Afternoon everyone. Well my story is this. I currently weigh 10st 5lbs (have lost 6 1/4 lbs in the last 3 weeks) and im 5'2. Im not expecting it to come flying off me, as there isn't masses to get rid of. My arms, legs face etc arent big at all. I wear size 12 jeans, sometimes needing a 10 in some places, as long as they sit under my belly. The dreaded belly, thats where the problem is. I've had 3 children. 1 is now 5 and he was 10lb born. The second pregnancy was twins who just turned 2, they were 13lb between them. I've never had what you'd call a flat stomach, but its never been as bad as it is now. It kind of hangs at the bottom and then also above my belly button is another hanging bit of skin. According to BMI i need to loose another 6 lbs to have a healthy bmi - but i cant see loosing 6lbs is going to make my stomach any smaller. Its as if that is where i carry all my weight, but the fact it just hangs makes me think that maybe the skin has been over stretched with the 2 pregnancies. And i worry that the more weight i loose, the more it will hang and get more saggy. I also have been diagnosed with a hernia at the end of last year. Its about 6cm above my belly button and to the left. I had a scan and they have said its my stoamch that has come though the muscles. I honestly think my muscles have had it. I'm 30 next year and am thinking about having a tummy tuck before then, as i would love to wear a fitted dress - but i just can't with how i look now. Has anyone been like me and managed to get one on the NHS. There is no way we could afford to go private. Thanks for reading ladies. x

Back