Cellulite?

Wasted Ink

I've got really bad cellulite on my hips and the tops of my thighs whichs is so depressing. This is probably a stupid question, but will it reduce as I lose more weight? -- or am I stuck with it for life!

It looks terrible!

Yeah it will get better as you lose weight, some people will always have a bit others wont have any, all depends on your skin and stuff.

My friend lost about 6 stone and she lost most of her cellulite too. I know it depends on your skin and stuff but apparantly plenty of water helps get rid...that is maybe just a myth but with the amount of cellulite I have, it's worth a try! x

Hi
Wasted Ink for the cellulite reduction drink 12 glasses of water in day or start jogging ,cycling, brisk walking, cardio exercise is really helpful for cellulite. Or laser treatment is also effective for cellulite reduction.

I have cellulite on my thighs, it's really annoying, I'd heard that brushing it makes it dissapear too, so I brush my thighs in the shower with a shower scrubby brush thingy lol I got mine from a cheapy shop, it has the brush on one side and these nobbly bits on the other to massage :)
876210516390P.JPG

I think some people are genetically more prone to it than others, but losing weight and toning up will improve it loads. I think I will invest in one of those brush things to help as I also read that improving circulation and massage can help.

Cellulite has a lot to do with genes but losing weight will help reduce it. Try not to get hung up about it because even skinny girls get it. Try doing some toning exercised for your thighs and buns to help :) Most men don't know what it is which is reassuring! I have cellulite too. Also stetch marks and bingo wings. It's good to have a set. :rolleyes:

Back