Centrepacs anyone?

My little girl (7) has literally been round the world - and she declared CP as the best holiday ever! We went to Cumria ;)

Only ever been to the Notts one - enjoyed every visit........I go end of Feb and then to the Cumbria one next November to try that one out.

The facilities are great - and re activities - there's something for everyone.

Hello,

I'm thinking of going to Centrepacs at half-term, has anyone been there and can they advise which is the best location to book?

Thanks

I've never been myself but have been tempted :rolleyes: there are always plenty of discount codes knocking around if you google, saves you quite a bit if you get lucky with your dates :)

I've been quite a few times, it's fab and would really recommend it. The villa's are lovely, the pools are brill fun and being right in the forest it's really tranquil.

If you like to be pampered definelty go to the Aqua Sana for a session, it's the nicest spa I've ever been to, lots of different steam rooms and saunas and you can book treatments, I had a mud wrap and a full body massage last time I was there and it left me feeling so nice and relaxed.

There's so much to do if you're an active family, badminton, swimming, tennis, climbing, canoing, sailing...endless list really, and you walk or bike ride everywhere as everythings walking distance, but there's also land trains running people around. But there's so many ways to just chill out too, and there's a good variety of restaurants and bars.

I've been to Longleat and Elveden and my parents went to Nottingham last year, and we all agree that Longleat is the nicest so I would highly recomment this one in Wiltshire area. (I'm prob a bit biast to Longleat coz my boyfriend proposed to me here last summer in the hot tub!! :D yay!) But it really is such a lovely site.

Hope this helps, it's great fun xx :)

I've been to ,longleat and eleveden. At the time we prefered elveden, but I expect it has all changed by now! If we went again it would be longleat cos its closer!

We went to the Elveden one last August, and apart from the constant rain we had a great time! Would def go back, especially to the Spa lol!

Back