Cereal chain eating

gobolino

Gold Member
Hi Everyone

I managed half a day really well today but got in from work and pretty much chain eaten chocolate weetabix :(

I know that I have a problem with cereal and normally I dont touch free range cereal (ie cereal that you pour out of a box, that isnt pre-measured). So I normally stick to porridge or weetabix, sometimes I'm ok with all bran but other times I can even overeat that too.

I wont be buying chocolate weetabix again :( I cant be trusted with it.

Cereal is forever sabotaging my weight loss, does anyone else have this problem ? Do you think the only way is to not have it at all ?

Any ideas much appreciated x

Sorry you got attacked by the choc weetabix I know i could never have it in my house. I occasionly think I can ave a few of hubbies frosted shreddies and then have a few more and a few more and a few more each time i go back my portion gets larger.

Teresa

I have done this today as I am not feeling very well never mind, bothing you can do about it but drawn a line under it and not get to down about it. It happens to the best of us :D

Thanks for your support both, its great to know that I'm not alone with this. I think the best thing for me to do is admit that I have a problem with it and not to have it in the house (apart from porridge!). The line is drawn :)

Yeah, I find that the things I'd be tempted to binge on (like crisps!) I simply can't have in the house. It's just too much temptation. Might be worth kicking the chocolate weetabix to the curb. Good luck hun, X

Yep cereal is my biggest vice, was at one point spending all my HEs and syns on weetabix.

Can't buy crunchy nut either...but I can't say I'm fussy even porridge is a big weakness.

Green days work best for me as I too love cereal in the evenings so i make sure i don't use my both of my hex bs for breakfast. If you allow yourself 5 syns worth of something like weetabix normal it hits the gap but my problem is i often run out of free milk and have to syn that too or else i make it with water and pour an activia peach yogurt on it YUm !!

Hi Everyone

Thanks so much for your replies, it is so good to know its not just me with this cereal problem!

I have now officially divorced the chocolate weetabix, it was a relationship that was never going to work long term. I'm not prepared to compromise having a nice lot of variety in my healthy extras and syns, I'm not going to waste my syns and healthy extras on cereal.

I'm also going to start using my light box from tomorrow too (carb cravings being a key sign for SAD) and my light box friend will help :)

Back