Cereal

JimJam87

Determined to do this
Hi,

Today is my first day back on SW so forgive me for asking a simple question but I seem to have forgotten the most basic of things!
Can someone please tell me if Aldi Harvest Morn Benefit Cereal or Sainsburys BGTY Balance cereal can be used as a HEB choice? If so, how much can I have please? I can't find them online so I know that usually means it's not a HE choice but my C said last night that you can use supermarket own brands in place of Kelloggs All bran, I just dont know what these cereals would be classed as.

Not sure about those specific cereals - there are posts in this thread that mention the Harvest Morn but they talk about a Nutty cereal which might not be what you meant. .Try a search and see what you think.

I'm pretty sure what your C meant by substituting a supermarkets own brand is on a like-for-like basis - so Kellogs All Bran can be substituted for Tesco/Asda/Morrisons version of All Bran, not any other of their own brand cereals.

I'm pretty sure what your C meant by substituting a supermarkets own brand is on a like-for-like basis - so Kellogs All Bran can be substituted for Tesco/Asda/Morrisons version of All Bran, not any other of their own brand cereals.

^^ I agree with this. So for example, Weetabix could be substitued for your supermarkets own brand version of weetabix. Branded porridge can be substituted for plain porridge oats, etc.

If it's not listed online, it's not a Healthy Extra.

Yes, I understood what she meant, it was just a typo - there was supposed to be a 'for example' in there!

Back