Cereal

Nightwolf

Is there any Free cereals? I crave cereal so much sometimes, and I wondered if theres any kind, I dont care what, if its free, I can always sweeten it with sweetener lol.

Also, is Diet Pepsi free, like the Zero drinks?

I dont think there are any free cereals, but I used to eat 1oz of puffed wheat with sweetner put on it (tastes like sugar puffs). 1oz is so big, that I had to eat it out of a casserole dish!! Not sure if that is still a HEB, but I am sure that someone will confirm.....yes, you can still have diet pepsi too and pepsi max.

Sorry i don't think there are any free cereals, however you could have 2 hexb as cereal (in 2 portions), then have your 2 hexa for the milk. If you still are craving more cereal, you could have another bowl with milk for about 12 syns i think. So that could be 3 bowls worth in a day.

Well it says 28g which I assume is the equivalent.. haven't looked for it in Asda, sorry but would imagine they would.

yes, 28g is 1oz and its masses!!!
You can get puffed wheat in Asda or Tescos and sprinkled with sweetner tastes just like Sugar Puffs (well....with a bit of imagination!! Lol)
I cant eat that amount anymore due to my gastric band, but its loads!!!!!

Lol actually Jo I prefered it to Sugarpuffs and its much more filling!

Back