• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Certain times..

Just wondering if other people stick to certain times to have their food packs?

I'n not strict with breakfast as I'm normally allways running late so I just throw it down my neck before heading out the door.

Lunch, i don't allow myself to have it before 12.30pm and dinner has to be after 6.30pm else I would be climbing the walls later in the evening, lol

how about you?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 12st0lb C: 11st5lb G: 10st3lb BMI: 26.5 Loss: 0st9lb(5.36%)
I always have a shake before I leave the house for work, then as I'm a teacher I always have lunch at around the same time, but in the evening I do vary it - sometimes I wait until a programme I want to watch is on TV and have a vanilla shake as a treat! And last night I was home late and ended up having my banana shake at 10pm!

S: 14st13lb C: 10st1lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 26.6 Loss: 4st12lb(32.54%)
It varies according to what day it is and what I'm doing but in general during the week I have half a shake first thing (about 8am) then my bar slowly spread between 11 and 1, the other half a shake about 3-4 ish and my soup around 6. Then I have my treat of fizzy water at around 9!

Things can run a bit later at the weekend but I try and keep to more or less the same time-spacings.

S: 14st8lb C: 10st2lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 24.4 Loss: 4st6lb(30.39%)
I'm about the same timings as Yams
I tried cutting half of my bars into squares, but started eating them at 11.20am (its been a frsutrating day so far !!!)
then go for a walk at my true lunchtime & eat the rest when I get back in.
I am usually OK until 5.30pmish & a little later with my soup

we mainly all seem to do :-

shake in morning

bar at lunchtime
soup at t-time
funy that isn't it

I am hungriest in the mornings

I have four packs as I am greedy. (may drop to 3 when i get back into it).

I have

1 shake at 8:45am
1/2 soup at 12:00pm
1/2 bar at 2:30pm
1/2 bar at 4:30pm
1 soup at 6:30pm
1/2 soup/shake at 8-8:30pm

the bars are more discreet for me to eat at lunchtime at work, else if I'm seen making a shake up, I have to answer 101 questions - grrr!

S: 132.1kg C: 132.1kg G: 100kg Loss: 0kg(0%)
the bars are more discreet for me to eat at lunchtime at work, else if I'm seen making a shake up, I have to answer 101 questions - grrr!

Actually, I'm just the same.

shake for brekkie before work, sling a bar in my bag before heading off, and soup in the evening. Usually wait until I'm *proper* hungry though.

S: 15st9lb C: 13st2.4lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 28 Loss: 2st6.6lb(15.8%)
I'm self-employed so I can be quite flexible with meal times, I tend to split the shakes and soups into two sittings. I eat when my tummy rumbles! I think this is the best thing (other than the weight loss ;) ) about TFRs, I'm actually paying more attention to what my body wants foodwise and not what I want.