Challenge: Drop a dress size for Christmas!

LucySera

I was thinking, Christmas is only a few months off (or a few weeks if you were to believe the rate at which the shops are gearing up) and a world of parties is looming. So why not set ourselves a Christmas challenge?

My Christmas challenge is to have lost 2 stone and dropped a dress size! If I do, I'll definately be treating myself to a lovely new dress for the season's soirees ;)

What's your Christmas challenge? Let's all encourage each other to get there!

My Christmas challenge is to reach target (5 lbs to go!) and, most importantly, MAINTAIN.

I had the summer off, so I had plenty of time to go to the gym every day and plan my meals properly. However, from Monday I am going back to university to do an MSc. It'll involve lots of commuting - at least 2 hours each way every day. It'll be a real challenge to 1) continue to lose those last few pounds, and 2) not give in to lots of treats when I'm stressed, tired, and less able to exercise.

So roll on Christmas, LucySera!

What dress size are you going for? And how are you going about it?

I am in!! i wanna lost the 24lbs i have to go by xmas!!

Yeah, Im in. Im currently in a size 12 bottoms and occaisonal 10 and a loose 14 top.
I want to be a comfy 10 bottom and a 12 top. Although I resign myself to a 14 top as I have big boobs that dont shrink!
Thats my aim for Christmas!

What dress size are you going for?

I'm currently at a 14-16 and would love to be a 12-14 for Christmas, although I'm aiming to get back to an 8 eventually (or a 10 in non-stretchy tops ;) ). Hopefully 3 packs a day, lots of water and a bit more exercise should get me there!

Back