CHALLENGE: GOAL CLOTHING!

minniex

skinny minnie
So I started this thread as a challenge to get in to a certain item of clothing that you have possibly brought to hope to get in to soon or that you had when you was that size and wanting to get back in to them/it!

So here's mine:

My Topshop size 8/10 Shorts that i've never worn (I ordered them off the internet thinking I might be able to squeeze in to them) this was ages ago now though but hopefully one day soon I will be able to fit my bum in to them!

6sexav.jpg

If you can't be bothered to take pic just simply tell us about them. :)

Hey! Count me in!
My aim is to fit into a size 12 dress which came (I think) from BooHoo.com. It wasn't expensive, and its not the nicest dress i've ever seen, but I bought this when I got down to 11stone ish a few years ago. I quickly gained back the weight (+ another stone :rolleyes:) so I think only wore it about once and now I can hardly get it over my head!:cry:
But I do associate the dress with that happy, short period of time where I was on track to my goal!

sx

p.s. Bum, just realised that I can't yet post attachements. I will do so when I am allowed!

Easily 3/4 of my wardrobe is 10 pounds away for me (less than 1 stone). Basically, if I can lose 10 pounds, I will re-gain a wealth of clothing - tops, pants, shorts, oy! That's definitely a motivating factor for me.

My wedding dress! Need to lose 2 - 3 dress sizes by October x

I bought a 36'' waist rugby shorts that I will get down to. Only a few more inches of the waist to go!

my brother is getting married on dec31 2012.
so i bought my dress in a sale, i love it, its only size large.
so whats that about a 16??
i have it hanging on my wardrobe door so i can see it when i
wake in the morning!! it motivates me for the day

I have quite a few:
High School reunion in July, we couldn't afford a nice prom dress back then so I'm going to wear one of my gorgeous dresses I've hardly worn. I have a lovely chiffon teal dress, it is a size 16 and I can just squeeze into it but it is so unflattering, and hate it on atm I'd like it to drop as it should and possibly be a little loose come then!

Bridesmaid at my best friend's wedding next June

My wedding dress, even though the wedding is off for now!

Have just ordered a pair of size 12 hotpants :p not really bought any new clothes (as been fitting better in my old ones as it were) but these will be my new goal!

I have just ordered a couple of new bikinis from Joy for my holiday in June, haven't tried them on. Hoping they arrive next week so i have the chance to lose a bit more weight. Dreading going on the beach in a bikini :(

Happy days! I can very nicely fit into my new Topshop size 12 short shorts :D not sure whether to tempt fate with some smaller goal clothing :p

Well.. my sister recently put on weight, so has stolen half my wardrobe... she used to be a size 10, so my goal is to get to that (Currently 12-14), so I can steal all her old clothes for my holiday, seen as she's got most of my nice stuff!! :)

My comfy Next Linen Size 10 trousers!

436140.jpg

I used to LIVE in these. They haven't fitted in an age. I absolutely can't wait to lounge around in these babies again :heartpump:

I wore a dress on holiday a couple of years ago, it's white from Jane Norman and a size 10 and I would like that to fit nicely again!!

There is a holiday dress i used to wear a couple of years ago that i absolutely loved on and when that fits again i will be happy :D probs a stone off....

I have a Rammstein Tshirt from the Reise Reise tour in 2005 that I want to get back into:
ee8b84f1.jpg

Also, I have a grey shirt that used to be my favourite shirt back then and I haven't worn it for years. I've been using that as a marker of how much weight I've lost so far. So far I've gone from this:
adf9c52c.jpg

to this:
550084a3.jpg

Nice shirt Dom! Rammstein for the win ;)

Have managed to fit into some size 10 short shorts :D think they are a larger 10 though so gonna get some different brand ones soon to compare!

I haVe a favourite fitted green silk shirt that fits when I am at goal. I want to wear that with some new complimentary skinny jeans :)

Ohh this is the perfect challenge to get me started....I have a massive box full of clothes I hope to fit into again one day but to start with I have a beautiful skirt I have never worn which was a total bargain reduced from £50 to £6 it is a plum coloured cotton with a gorgeous embroidered front panel which would look so good with thick tights and ballet pumps in the Autumn. It is a size 18 so a couple of dress sizes down from where I am at now. Would love to be able to wear this in October when I go to Dublin :)

Ooh, I have a goal dress! I'm going to a ball in January and I have my heart set on a dress - it's a emerald green design, based on the one that Kiera Knightly wore in Atonement. Even at the lower end of my normal BMI range I'm not going to have *that* kind of figure, but I love the dress and I'm determined to fit into it!

Screen Shot 2012-09-01 at 18.37.52.png

Last edited:
Back