Challenge tomorrow....

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
Every year my sister has a charity garden party to raise money for Marie Curie which is ladies only & Pimms & afternoon tea. It is always full of delicious savouries & cakes & a massive temptation. I haven't been for a few years (long long story) & previously I would eat so so much but this year I need to be sensible. It will be hard but a test I hope I can pass...... Send me lots of willpower will you ladies....

Lexie2005 said:
Every year my sister has a charity garden party to raise money for Marie Curie which is ladies only & Pimms & afternoon tea. It is always full of delicious savouries & cakes & a massive temptation. I haven't been for a few years (long long story) & previously I would eat so so much but this year I need to be sensible. It will be hard but a test I hope I can pass...... Send me lots of willpower will you ladies....

Good luck! I'd find that very tempting too, I love cake too much, lol. xx

Wish I was there. Do you think you'll get invited next year so I can go then?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am sure I will Kat, it is normally at the beginning of August but cos of them being in Florida its later this year

Great count me in. I'll even bake lots

Great count me in and I'll even bake lots of yummies

You will be fine... Just think how proud you will be of yourself if you stick to a plan.. Allow yourself some things, but not over the top... You will leave with the biggest smile on your face and so chuffed... Just hold onto that feeling...

Just read your reply Kes but i'm very proud!!!! I had 3 triangle ham sandwiches, I had one of mums tiny cheese scones & bless her she rang me this morning with the ingredients & how many it made so I could work them out (they were 121 cals & 6g of fat so not bad) no cake at all just a couple of strawberries. My fear was that if I had cake I'd not stop.... So all I kept thinking was that I'd be able to have a nice tea.....

Back