challenge

joy1

Silver Member
Right I would like to set a challenge. Will anyone join me. My challenge is that I will maintain for the next ten weeks, or lose a few more pounds if possible.

My weight is 10.7 I would like to get down to 10 or even remain the same.:):):)

I would join you, but im going to try and get back on LT

But if they wont let me then Im up for the challenge :D

cheers but do you need to go on tfr it seems you are not doing bad on your healthy eating lark.

I went on a real bad binge, Kinda getting back into the swing of things. but I wana go down to 10 and a half stone now :)

I have been binging on cadburys heroes tonight, not my fault, Dads day present from Daughter, but I am eating them lol. I started healthy, I went for dark chocolate, I ate the 3 bournville, then I went onto the creme egg ones............grrr, I need chocolate now.

Lol Mary!!! No one will judge you, especially when it comes to choccy! ;)

Can I join the challenge, I'm 10st 9lbs and would like to get down to 10st!

Irish Hobo xx

Lol Kered!!!

Welcome to the chocolate bingers section haha!!

I almost didn't read this as I don't 'do' challenges. Then I realised it was in the refeed section so curiosity got the better of me. Glad I did - I'm up for this!

As of this morning I'm 10st 5.6lbs. I would like to be the same or a few lbs less in 10 weeks time! But not more than 10st 7lbs xx

Im up for the challenge too, in ten weeks I would like to be 10st or 1-2lb lower. At the moment I am 10st 3lbs.

right girls lets do it, says me who also had about 6 chocolates today, but no more. My own fault forgot my healthy lunch. someone gave me these chocolates just before tfr they have been in my drawer at work and I have never touched them. Going to have my healthy lunch now. Salmon and salad. I still will have had only had about 1,250 calories though if I keep on the straight and narrow.:):)

Count me in, girlies!!!!

Thanks everyone, been up in scotland for my daughter's graduation, diet went a bit haywire as we took her out for a meal, and once I have alcohol all my good intentions go out of the window. Still I have only the one daughter so what the heck. Been on the straight and narrow since my return home, but feel more hungry, dont know if this is cos I had more carbs than normal, but I aint giving in.:):)

Good for you - you'll soon be back on form! xx

thanks Jan, weighed myself today and I am 1 Pound lighter now 10.6 so did not do too much damage, feeling a little down though as my daughter gone to live with her boyfried in crewe, she has a good job to go to, but think I am suffering from the empty nest syndrome. I would not mind but she has been at uni in scotland for four years even though she came home regulary, been out and bought some new clothes to cheer me up, nothing too expensive of course.

Oh Dear - I know how you feel ......

Never mind nothing too expensive!! Splash out on yourself girl!!!!

I would join you, but im going to try and get back on LT

But if they wont let me then Im up for the challenge :D
Hi Chellywelly
Why are you wanting Lipotrim again.

count me in

Right I would like to set a challenge. Will anyone join me. My challenge is that I will maintain for the next ten weeks, or lose a few more pounds if possible.

My weight is 10.7 I would like to get down to 10 or even remain the same.:):):)
Hi Joy
Count me in, am 11.6 and want to remain there or therabouts. What are the rules do we have to check in and keep a tally. :D:D:D

thanks matronix. The ten weeks challenge brings us to the beginning of September. So I will let everyone else know to check in then. good luck. :):)

Back