Challenge

lost 2.5 bs is it this wk challenge starts weighin was last thurs ?

Can I join please. My first week's weigh in is tomorrow. I would like to aim for 7lb which equals 1 1/2lb week (after tomorrow) as I have a wedding at end of May.

Well only lost another pound this week :( Although my jeans are getting looser and I've not done as much exercise as I wanted, however with today and tomorrow off work I'll be putting in some hours :D

F.A.R. (18lbs) 2lbs so far
sarahG31 (14lbs) 2lbs so far
wilyn (21lbs) 0lbs so far
cruisedolly (7lbs) 0lbs so far

Are we doing this still? Need to get your losses updated ;)

sarahG31 (14lbs) 4lbs so far
cruisedolly (7lbs) 0lbs so far

Hey Ladies, so what challenge are we going for then? Personally anything that keeps me on the straight and narrow i am up for LOL!

I 've been wonderin' if still doing this?
heres my losses to date
Ib off 7/5 /09
total loss 24Ibs

Hey Ladies, so what challenge are we going for then? Personally anything that keeps me on the straight and narrow i am up for LOL!

Basically just set yourself a weightloss target for 31st May then each week update it. Kind of like a mini target to aim for and with us all doing it then there's an added motivation to keep on track and hit the target :)

Oh add me then, 7lb target. Weigh in is tonight!
Duh! Wednesday not tonight

Last edited:
Well done ju1979!!

I lost 1lb, not the best start but am hoping for more this week.

Well don cruise dolly!! fantastic loss!

:happy096::happy096:

Well done everyone :)

I found a great way to lose about 20 lbs instantly - I miscalculated how many pounds are in a stone when setting up my ticker (I thought the amount I had to lose looked a bit daunting) :p

another 1.5lb gone this week so I have 4.5lb before end of may, hahah have a feeling i may not get there now with the bank holiday weekend. Some alchol may be consumed

So what's everyone on then? Here's the table from the last time it was posted (plus those I could find to update), so time to update your loss :) Doubt I'll lose 8lb over this week and next, but you never know...!

sarahG31 (14lbs) 6lbs so far
cruisedolly (7lbs) 2lbs so far
Kaylalou (7lbs) 2.5lb so far
Ju1979 (7lbs) 3.5lb so far

Back