Challenges . . .

thunder_thighs

Ok.. i've seen on a few other threads as well as posting in them about challenges etc...

I was thinking we could start a 4 week challenge here in TFR 100%.. apologies if there is one already going :eek:

Reason for '4 weeks' I've noticed since i joined a few have started within days/or a week or two of each other. So seeing as it's our first month and for who ever else it is still an extra month why not :)... Main reason: to help get through our first big phase and second to have a giggle back at the end of the month to all the times we've stressed out AND to also remember how we felt after our first lb gone / first week / first half stone / first stone.. onwards and downwards.....

Expectations - NONE... it's simply a thread for those who are struggling with temptation, feeling low etc and for those of us to share encouragemnt and motivation..

So if you feel like having a moan or sharing a good auld story why not post All together now..:gen126:.. :talk017: ... :gen126:

ok i shall go first... Week one has already started.. was put on maintenance shakes for 3 days until i could start 'officially' as i had to re-watch DVD.. so my offical weigh in day is now FRIDAY.. next Friday being my 'first' weight in :)

How i got on.. hmmm i've tried all the shakes again..:strikeout_button: and found which ones.. oops.. one I like lol so gonna try a few suggestions from other posters.. e.g. ice / blender / straw etc....

i've also tried the 'dreaded' flapjack and needless to say i know what they mean.. All i will say is to anyone who likes them or can just about eat them... :worthy:

Feelings emm i haven't had any mood swings yet but i do remember my mother saying last time i was on it (she was the only one to know) that i was like a demon possessed :devilangel: happy one minute getting emotional the next...I havn't felt hungry or have had any cravings yet nor has temptation kicked in. surprise surprise there may be hope yet..:party0011:

So heres hoping to a good(ish) week ahead.. :innocent0001::innocent0001:

Back