Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Challenges . . .

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by thunder_thighs, 28 August 2010 Social URL.

1. thunder_thighs

thunder_thighs Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR 100%
    Ok.. i've seen on a few other threads as well as posting in them about challenges etc...

I was thinking we could start a 4 week challenge here in TFR 100%.. apologies if there is one already going :eek:

Reason for '4 weeks' I've noticed since i joined a few have started within days/or a week or two of each other. So seeing as it's our first month and for who ever else it is still an extra month why not :)... Main reason: to help get through our first big phase and second to have a giggle back at the end of the month to all the times we've stressed out AND to also remember how we felt after our first lb gone / first week / first half stone / first stone.. onwards and downwards.....

Expectations - NONE... it's simply a thread for those who are struggling with temptation, feeling low etc and for those of us to share encouragemnt and motivation..

So if you feel like having a moan or sharing a good auld story why not post All together now..:gen126:.. :talk017: ... :gen126:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. thunder_thighs

thunder_thighs Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR 100%
    ok i shall go first... Week one has already started.. was put on maintenance shakes for 3 days until i could start 'officially' as i had to re-watch DVD.. so my offical weigh in day is now FRIDAY.. next Friday being my 'first' weight in :)

How i got on.. hmmm i've tried all the shakes again..:strikeout_button: and found which ones.. oops.. one I like lol so gonna try a few suggestions from other posters.. e.g. ice / blender / straw etc....

i've also tried the 'dreaded' flapjack and needless to say i know what they mean.. All i will say is to anyone who likes them or can just about eat them... :worthy:

Feelings emm i haven't had any mood swings yet but i do remember my mother saying last time i was on it (she was the only one to know) that i was like a demon possessed :devilangel: happy one minute getting emotional the next...I havn't felt hungry or have had any cravings yet nor has temptation kicked in. surprise surprise there may be hope yet..:party0011:

So heres hoping to a good(ish) week ahead.. :innocent0001::innocent0001:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.