Champing at the bit or whatever they call it!!

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
Agggh I just want to start it NOW!! But I cannnn't!!!! Cos I don't get paid till Wednesday!!! And then its BH!!! And I am starting TUEEESDAY!

Just sitting at work thinking and thinking about it im so eager for that feeling of emptyness again and total detox! I can't wait to get weighed after that first week.

Im 12 stone 6 - at my least I weighed 10 stone 3 - bad huh? I feel quite ashamed of myself to be honest. :cry::cry:

The last time I did CD I was so stupid - I had a can of coke zero every day and wondered why I only lost 4lbs in my first week - i was so lazy with it! :sigh:

But there's no excuses now - I've told my boyfriend that I am ruling out all social events for May and I dont think we should see eachother for the first week that I am doing it - he quickly agreed (past experience haha!) :eek:

I just wonder how long it will actually take me to get back down to 10 half stone - 8 weeks? Not long is it. :confused:

I think also I need to think about what Im going to do afterwards. Yes along with wear my River Island Jeans to bed along with my leather skirt all the time hahaha may be a little hot...lol. :D....but I mean I must prepare for maintenance as I am going on hol in September and must not put any weight on from June to September.:cool:

Maybe I will do it during the week and then have what I want at weekends - that worked for me before.

I am really waffling now - its my chatterbox talking to me in a good way! Haha...I am just so eager to get started...grrr!:mad:

Anyone the same weight as me at the moment? x x x

Best of luck with the restart :) I know what you mean about getting anxious to start, I was the same but I had too many social events that I couldnt get out of and thought it was best to wait to get them out of the way to start without distractions and I am glad that I did, it has really reduced the temptations

Back