change from lipotrim to CD?

cee-cee

Dizzy blonde
Has anyone here made this change successfully? I'm on Lipotrim at the moment, but can imagine needing a change at some stage. If you've done this, did your weight loss slow down? Did you find CD easier to keep to? Any advice appreciated :)

I haven't done Lipotrim, but as far as I know the packs are about the same, so the weight loss should continue as it is for you already.

The bonus on CD is that there is a wider choice of favours, which are yummy!, and the bars are (apparantly;)) rather nice too - something you might be looking forward to after the Lipotrim Flapjacks:D

Welcome aboard, and good luck on your continuing weight loss journey:)

Thank you Dinosaur and Mrs B. I would just like to have a small meal at some time in the near future! Even if it is a bit of chicken and veg, sounds like heaven to me:eat:

I am being very strict and doing LT 100%, but have only ventured out to the cinema (took my water with me) and to the pub once, drank water all night, crying with boredom after 3 hours watching everyone else getting merry. Since I have such a lot to lose though, would like to have a few meals along the way. And CD does sound more flexible, although still with good weight loss.

Thanks Dragonfly. You have done well, was that all with CD?

Hi,

I came off LT and went on to CD and found it so much easier, as there is so much more choice in terms of flavours, soups and bars and they taste much nicer too!

The weight loss is around the same and the fact that you get the additional support from the Counsellor also helps loads.

Best of luck,
Louale x

Back